Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the first go around of the local swap. Yummmm

image-1467764723.jpg

the first round?! i thought they were doing bombers the second round, someone got a head start it looks like haha nice haul man that is amazing!

Haha, that's kinda why I wanted to do a bomber round for the second. There was a guy or two that could really only do 200 oz. in bombers, which got expensive for them.

on a completely unrelated note, which style of keg do you guys find easier/better, ball lock or pin lock?

I have ball locks myself and my buddy has pin locks.. They are about the same IMO. Pin might be a bit cheaper but they aren't as common.

on a completely unrelated note, which style of keg do you guys find easier/better, ball lock or pin lock?

i have pin because thats what the shop had that i bought everything from, i can usually find them for like 25-30 bucks commonly. Plus, the one thing i like is if i'm switching out a keg with a buzz going, i wont put the outpost onto the inpost and do any damage.
other then that? the only main difference is size.

These left MI on Friday and delivered to MT here on Monday. USPS getting it done! Pretty sure UPS would still be in MI sorting the package out :D Thanks Fuzzymittenbrewing!

IMG_20130702_113556_687.jpg

oh and I picked up these that I need to get sent out on yet another trade.. might have to wait until Friday though this week is a bit crazy.

IMG_20130702_115706_868.jpg

IMG_20130702_121729_396.jpg

oh and I picked up these that I need to get sent out on yet another trade.. might have to wait until Friday though this week is a bit crazy.

That class of 88 Imperial Porter is really tasty smoked beer

These left MI on Friday and delivered to MT here on Monday. USPS getting it done! Pretty sure UPS would still be in MI sorting the package out :D Thanks Fuzzymittenbrewing!

Glad they are in one piece! And yeah USPS is definately the way to go for me. They have been super quick about it.

That 4PK of gandhi bot went into the fridge so fast i forgot to take a picture :) once again thanks Remmy. This is an amazing DIPA

No problem at all, guys. Please enjoy!

Looks like one of my packages dropped today. i wanna get home LIKENOW... Asked for "Cigar city" and left the rest up to him...

Rivenin said:
Looks like one of my packages dropped today. i wanna get home LIKENOW... Asked for "Cigar city" and left the rest up to him...

That could end very well for you. Hopefully you have a couple of 750's in there, if not, their whole shelf lineup is pretty awesome, IMO. (I might be biased)
My favorite type of trades are when they give me a couple of wants, and let me fill in the rest. So exciting, hurry up and get home!

I rushed home to find my lovely awesome wife already grabbed my package! (Badumpshhhhhh) so I didn't have to rush, but i made it to the office 1 minute before it closed.... and happened upon this!

ForumRunner_20130703_181220.png

Can't... fudging.... wait!

I rushed home to find my lovely awesome wife already grabbed my package! (Badumpshhhhhh) so I didn't have to rush, but i made it to the office 1 minute before it closed.... and happened upon this!

Can't... fudging.... wait!

I think its time I found someone to send some Cigar City my way.

My fridge looks like that every day of the week. You should see the shelves in my basement.

Found this little box that MTate37 sent overnight to me with some Conan yeast. But I just realized that I'm out of DME. I'll have to get some tomorrow morning and get a starter on the stir plate so I can brew on Sunday.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

^ this might be the best trade yet!

Just started another harvest Wednesday so I should have four more jars in a week or so. Not sure what generation it is and hope that it is an earlier generation. In the past couple of days I've seen comments that the later generations of Conan have been dropping out better and have not been as fruity as the earlier generations. I'll be brewing my first batch with it soon so I guess we will see.

Holy ****. Look what just arrived!

image-69347302.jpg

Back