Beverage Elements

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smooth

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I made an order to Beverage Elements and have to give a quick shout-out about the customer service.

There was possible mistake in the mix of items I ordered.
Beverage Elements emailed and also called my contact number to try and verify what parts were needed.
They sent a shipping confirmation,
shipping was FedEx and the 3 boxes arrived pretty quick,
items were packed well.
I then received another email from Beverage Elements, checking on me and my order, and making sure I was satisfied!

It's nice to see a store with low prices yet, such great customer service.
:mug:

Regards,
John

So far, amazing. The best pricing by far on CO2 tanks. I also picked up two pin lock corneys for pretty cheap. I ordered at 0300 this AM, already great communication and I got my FED-EX notice of items shipped by noon!!! I will report on the rest as I get it, but so far, very impressed.

I recently ordered 2 pin-lock kegs from these folks. Shipping was quick, kegs were clean.
Unfortunately, one keg was damaged to the point of not being able to seal (probable damage in shipping).
A couple of quick emails to the company and they quickly (within one day) sent a replacement keg, telling me to keep the damaged one for spare parts.

Outstanding prices, and even better customer service. Although I won't order from them on a weekly basis (yes, you can have too many kegs :) ) they will be my go-to company for kegging supplies.

Two orders so far and both have been great. Picked up a 7lb tank which was around $40 shipped. Hydro date was very recent. Also ordered two 2.5 gallon which ended up $77 a piece shipped, lowest price by far that I could find anywhere. Both orders shipped quickly. My go to now for kegs or a CO2 tank.

Beverage Elements Rocks!

This afternoon I placed an order for four, Italian 2 1/2 gallon ball-lock kegs (two for me, two for my brother).
The Best price on the internet! Super fast email reply! and they will be shipping them out tomorrow!

I rate Beverage Elements, :eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar: out of 5 stars.

John

On tap: Elderberry cider, Vienna dark ale, Hazelnut porter

Back