duke????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHAHAHAHIHIHIHIAHIHAIHIHIHIHIHIHIIIIIIHATEDUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing personal.

I still remember way back in about 1980 when I was at Marquette and Duke came to town (actually to Madison-- the arena in Milwaukee was not available when NBC wanted the game played). Anyway, Marquette won and it was really nice to beat those guys even back then. They weren't even a "rival," but it was still sweet to win that game.

I hate Duke! Even though I hate them I picked them to win it all and now they have ruined my bracket so I hate them even more!

Oh yeah..... Go 'Cuse!

As a Holy Cross grad, I can't believe I am saying this, but you still have BC in the mix...

Baron von BeeGee said:
I hate Duke and the Tarholes. Would have liked for the ACC to have a little better showing this year, however.
Duke, NC, and Kansas...may they all be plauged with hemorrhoids. :mad:

BlightyBrewer said:
WTF are you guys going on about??!!!! :confused::confused:

The NCAA tourney...March Madness....you guys don't follow our college basketball, do you?

It is like a 2 week long holiday during this tourney.....however, it seems the same programs are always in the final 4. Duke, NC, etc. BORING.

You see some great basketball during the week though. Many folks don't watch one college game all year and then during this tourney they turn into experts. Like me, for example. :ban:

Dude said:
Many folks don't watch one college game all year and then during this tourney they turn into experts. Like me, for example. :ban:
After your performance in the NFL playoffs, you're entitled to call yourself an expert...or a bookie. :D

i really dont even like college b-ball..i just like to see the big teams lose...:D

there are usually some good games too, but im all 'bout the upsets...

El Pistolero said:
After your performance in the NFL playoffs, you're entitled to call yourself an expert...or a bookie. :D

Luck, plain and simple. :)

I've run a yahoo fantasy football league for the past 5 years--we invite family, friends, etc. to play in the league. My wife has won the league (occasional football fan) 4 years of 5. I think I've made the playoffs 1 time. :mad:

Dude said:
The NCAA tourney...March Madness....you guys don't follow our college basketball, do you?

Ahh.... no wonder why I have not one bloody clue what your talking about....

Dude said:
I've run a yahoo fantasy football league for the past 5 years--we invite family, friends, etc. to play in the league. My wife has won the league (occasional football fan) 4 years of 5. I think I've made the playoffs 1 time. :mad:
I love fantasy baseball almost as much as I love beer, but it sure gets frustrating to get your butt constantly kicked by 12 year old chinese girls who have never seen nor heard a baseball game. :mad: Oh well...such is the internet. :cool:

My irends are in two seperate goups of duke lovers and duke haters. The best is one of my friends on his softball jersey put duke sucks as his name kind of like he hates me.

Back