What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orange juice.
Still really sick, all the symptoms of the flu just not quite as severe. What sucks is I'm having to drag myself out of the house to go get some work done. Ugh.....

Water water water
What do you do when you have forced yourself to go to work when you're sick and it's a cold gloomy day? You buy special release beer of course. Just picked these up and a growler of vanilla lemongrass kombucha.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392143369.415875.jpg

Water...ground coffee. No, wait! HOT water+ ground coffee...+ half'n'half+ Sugar in the Raw+ a spoon...stirred.

Water water water
What do you do when you have forced yourself to go to work when you're sick and it's a cold gloomy day? You buy special release beer of course. Just picked these up and a growler of vanilla lemongrass kombucha.
View attachment 178693
That looks GD delicious.
Barrel aged Ten Fidy for lunchView attachment 178712

Damn you 17 ways to sunday.
I want.

The local brewery says they have a porter on tap now. I would go but payday isn't until Friday and I have to try and behave. :( People are rushing because it is supposed to snow again and there goes the state is disarray. I'm about to crack a beer.

Sample from my double chocolate stout before bottling

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Home Brew mobile app

Got a 32 ounce to take home also :) View attachment 178717

Wow, even better! That is the next beer I am going to brew a clone of. I have all the grain ready for this weekend. The oak cubes have been sitting in bourbon for a month now. I tried it for the first time on a trip to Texas and brought all of it I could find home with me.

I'm drinking Sierra Nevada's Devestatetion (Almost) Homegrown Black IPA and it's yummy and it's organic. Just picked it up on my way home from work, Great way to end the day. :mug:

I'm drinking Sierra Nevada's Devestatetion (Almost) Homegrown Black IPA and it's yummy and it's organic. Just picked it up on my way home from work, Great way to end the day. :mug:

Thiught the one i had was good but mine was def a little aged. Glad youre enjoying it.

I've had a honey orange hefe HB that I'm not sure about, cluster pale ale, and now this. I'm confused about the taste and smell. It's just 2 row pale, wheat, hallertau & sazz hops. There's a very odd smell and taste to it though.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392159191.970346.jpg

I've had a honey orange hefe HB that I'm not sure about, cluster pale ale, and now this. I'm confused about the taste and smell. It's just 2 row pale, wheat, hallertau & sazz hops. There's a very odd smell and taste to it though.
View attachment 178752

Is it as dark as it looks? From what I've had from Aviator, I wouldn't be shocked if it was infected or otherwise flawed.

Latest posts

Back