Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nedvalton said:
I know somebody that has a package on their porch!!!!

Not me, cause it is on my table :). Thanks Ned, awesome beers!

image-2132394791.jpg

My wishlist:

-Heady Topper
-Zombie Dust
-Any East Coast beer that I can't get here that you think I need to try.

In return I can get almost anything from the NW

Forgive my short list I am not at all familiar with east brews.

Here is how the thread works:

Welcome to The Great Craft Beer Make A Wish(MAW) Thread!!! Open to any member of 90+ days and 100+ posts. CONUS only.

http://craftbeermaw.tumblr.com/
Password: WelcomeHBT

The Rules

1. A member will make a wish for several beers they would like to have.

2. Then, someone who is able to provide at least 2 beers on the list, will post up ‘that they can fulfill the wish’; and then post their own wish list of beers.

3. Once you see the post fulfilling your wish, send a pm to that person with your shipping address.

4. Ship your wish fulfillment package in a timely manner. There is no quicker way to generate ire from your HBT peers than to leave them waiting. If there is a delay in getting it out….COMMUNICATE. We all know things pop up, be courteous and give your wish recipient a heads up.

5. If someone accepts to fulfill the current MAW and doesnt follow through, the unfulfilled wish list will be back up for grabs. As well, anyone that doesnt follow through may be prohibited from future MAW participation.

6. Shipping must include tracking, when you get the package sent out.... A) send the tracking info via PM to the recipient and B) Post in the open thread that a PM has been to the recipient with the tracking info. Do not post tracking info in the open thread. Doing so will result in being banned from the MAW

7. Let the members know when you’ve received your package by posting up pictures of your MAW.

8. Please wait a week after fulfilling a wish before doing so again. This allows for others to participate in the thread.

9. This kind of thread ebbs and flows, sometimes it is extremely active, others it moves slow. Use this to judge if your wishes need to be expanded, especially if your list is high end beers or extremely rare and limited production.

10. Have fun!!!

Reminders and Suggestions:

-HBT is not responsible for any problems or mishaps should any arise

-Try to include 10 or more beers for your wish list. Having 10+ isnt mandatory but the more beers you list, the better the chance of someone having a few to grant.

-Trader Feedback should be used for these passes.

-You have to grant a wish before posting yours.

-This is not a contest of quantity or who can outdo who. At least 2 beers from the wish list and perhaps a few extras if you feel.

Note: The following member will be moderating this thread. If you have any suggestions or if there are any “bumps” along the way, please send a pm and they’ll do their best to handle the situation. Allow them to address these situations via PM, rather than discussing it in this thread.

KeyWestBrewing

Thank you all and let the Great Craft Beer MAW begin :ban:

Here is the current list:

Few more for day 2.......

Surly darkness
Founders CBS
Dark horse Ba plead the 5th
Alesmith Ba speedway stout
Toppling Goliath assassin, Kentucky brunch, mornin delight
GI rare
Ccb Huna, marshal Zhukov
Bruery chocolate rain
Cascade - sang royal, apricot
RR - consecration, temptation
Cantillon - fou foune

Voodoo - pvw black magick
Perrenial - Ba Abraxas
RR - beatification
Crooked stave - persica
Brooklyn - black ops
Midnight sun - berserker
Ithaca - le bleu
Jester king - funk metal

Few more for day 2.......

Surly darkness
Founders CBS
GI rare
Ccb Huna, marshal Zhukov
Bruery chocolate rain
Cantillon - fou foune

Voodoo - pvw black magick
Perrenial - Ba Abraxas
RR - beatification
Crooked stave - persica
Brooklyn - black ops
Midnight sun - berserker
Ithaca - le bleu
Jester king - funk metal

This is the current list.

My bad guys I evidently misunderstood the rules :smack: , therefore I have edited my post I'm just real anxious to get my hands on some strange...

Brew

Just a question though... Do I have to fulfill someones full list of beers to MAW or just two of them? :confused: :drunk:

My bad guys I evidently misunderstood the rules :smack: , therefore I have edited my post I'm just real anxious to get my hands on some strange...

Brew

Just a question though... Do I have to fulfill someones full list of beers to MAW or just two of them? :confused: :drunk:

Just 2 but more is fine.

Damn looking through some of these posts its gonna be hard for me to MAW but I will definitely keep this thread in my radar for when some west coast beers show up. You guys come up with some damn tough lists to crack though.

I have multiple bottles, each, of a few different beers I can get. I had to wait for a while to grant one, but sure enough someone posted wanting beers I was holding onto.
My patience paid off. Hard.
So... worth the wait!

namyarb3 said:
I have multiple bottles, each, of a few different beers I can get. I had to wait for a while to grant one, but sure enough someone posted wanting beers I was holding onto.
So... worth the wait!

So are you claiming Kung fú chipmunk's list?

I think this post:
namyarb3 said:
So... worth the wait!
Was in response to this post:
Dylan42 said:
Damn looking through some of these posts its gonna be hard for me to MAW but I will definitely keep this thread in my radar for when some west coast beers show up. You guys come up with some damn tough lists to crack though.

Not a claim to the current list.
I could be wrong, but that's how I saw it.

Crap guys. Sorry.
I am NOT claiming the current list.
I was explaining to the new blood how I was able to be patient and it worked out eventually. I don't get a lot of "desirable" beers where I'm at.
Carry on!

nedvalton said:
I will post pics Monday. Its at my office and I was out of town till Monday. Thanks again. Looking forward to the goodies

Shoot okay. I'm hoping you'll be happy with it

Current list

Surly darkness
Founders CBS
GI rare
Ccb Huna, marshal Zhukov
Bruery chocolate rain