What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would've been beaten with a rubber hose if my truck looked like that.

I miss my route. If it wasn't for our winters, I could've retired happy from that job.

Tell that to the washboard gravel roads I drove down before that photo.

a5e10f761b64d5de570c67ef9f577d63.jpg

View attachment 296003

Already drinking the can of bud after the pictured can of bud. Six tons of stone got dropped off today... This is a job for bmc.

You = The Man.

Another pull of my latest IPA after talking to my neighbor out front. Coming to down here with the big John Deere machine to excavate on Saturday. #bluecollarstatus

So, what vintage are those finely cellared Hop Stoopids?

Damn you beat me to it!

Btw, talked to a guy in Tromball, TX today. He asked what I had in Wyoming. I said everything...hunting, fishing, camping. He told me if I ever wanted to see what civilization was like to just stop by his neck of the woods lol.

Wait a minute. I didn't notice this earlier. Someone broke into your neighbor's car? swtf

No, it is stuck partially open so they put the garbage bag on when they park it. A less busy Patrick would offer to fix it but they are the kind of people that wouldn't pay for parts when they got free labor.

That said, a week ago two guys got shot dead in a front yard three blocks away and two days ago a couple got robbed at gun point two blocks away. I blame Obama. My quiet little neighborhood is now filled with mopes from Chicago because Indiana has more free **** than Illinois. They ran out of money over there.

Back