Greetings from North Carolina!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fraubrauen

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm a new homebrewer in North Carolina. My first batch is currently on the stove, and I'm trying to distract myself so I won't fiddle with it. :)

I've already found a ton of helpful information here, so thanks to everyone for their wisdom and willingness to share it.

Welcome! You came to the right place to stay busy. There is tons of information on here to sift through. Im a new homebrewer too but hope you have a Happy Brew Year!

Welcome. I'm in the Charlotte area. Pretty new myself, learned a ton lurking here and watching YouTube vids. How'd the brew day go, did you sample the wort?

I brewed EdWort's Bee Cave Haus Pale Ale - all grain using BIAB method. I did drink the sample I took for OG - it tasted good and had a terrific color. It is currently bubbling away happily in the fermenter.

Brew day went well - a few lessons learned - but no major disasters.

Already planning the next batch...

I've tried to respond twice now, and my responses appear to be pending moderator review. Not sure why, but I'll try responding without the link...

I made EdWort's Bee Cave Haus Pale Ale, found on this forum, using an all-grain BIAB method (also found on this forum). Things went pretty well. Some lessons learned, but no major disasters. It is happily fermenting away in my dining room now, looking quite grotty and horrible, which I understand is a good sign.

I did drink the OG sample, and it was nice - quite sweet, but with nice hop aroma. The color was spot on. I'm already planning the next batch!

Hello all, I'm a new homebrewer in North Carolina. My first batch is currently on the stove, and I'm trying to distract myself so I won't fiddle with it. :)

I've already found a ton of helpful information here, so thanks to everyone for their wisdom and willingness to share it.

Hope all went well and based on your user name I assume some Deutsch background.

Viele Gruss

Lol. Popular brew, I just ordered everything from Brewmasters Warehouse for the extract version. Little disappointed with my Belgian, probably wasn't the best choice out of the gate. Hoping this one is better.

Dang, Canyon, nice stuff. I feel inadequate. You ever make it over to Four Friends brewery? They are right by Carrowinds and open up the brew room for tastings sometimes on Saturdays. Several ppl bring in home brews to pass around.

canyon - That's an impressive setup! One of the nice things about homebrewing is that there's always another level to aspire to!

brewenc - ;) Thanks!

Back