What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This day did not go as planned. :mad:
Having this to get into a better mental state. The jalapeño is pretty damned hot.

What exactly did you do with the jalapeño?

Saison,

IMG_4927.jpg

Having a half a glass of the Illinois, a dipa by goose island. Half glass cause that killed the keg... And freed up the tap for Matilda. I may have picked the right place to grab some takeout.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sounds like it! Just re-boxed your beers and they will be out tomorrow. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413757772.394715.jpg

Matilda. Not a style I generally go for... But a very tasty and well made beer all the same. Glad I finally had one after walking past it in the beer stores every week forever.

Put way too much cayenne pepper into my soup. I almost stopped breathing. ****. Just drank another pumpkin ale. My face is numb.

Did you try the pride and joy? I have actually come to appriciate it for what it is and am going to miss that brew. A very mild craft beer has its place.

I have not yet. Mild brews are nice every now and then so i look forward to that since my fridge is filled with big or hoppy beers.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413759451.010189.jpg

I should probably stop.

Psych.

Coconut rum and lemonade. It's like drinking candy. ****.

Drinking my first Ten fidy. Enjoyable, especially with some chili. Even the old man had one with me.
And I had a breakfast stout prior to that after a long day of not drinking and watching football.

1413759662278.jpg

Double pour of my English Summer Ale. I'm thinking about tossing this in a comp, but having a hard time deciding on a category. 2014 guidelines it'd be going in English Golden Ale (where Summer Ales fit). But with the 2008 guidelines English Summer Ales belong in the Blonde Ale category, seems they're added as an afterthought and most judges wouldn't expect it. It might do alright as a Best Bitter, but I'm already entering a Best Bitter. Too English and too small for APA although the balance is right. And I don't think it's in your face enough to stand out in 23. So I guess I might just try my luck under Blonde Ale.

20141019_194754[1].jpg

I sure would be willing to try one of those!:D hell, you might even get yourself a serious review!

Having a Coke Zero with a Schlotzky's beef and cheddar sandwich.

PM me an address BK and I'll get a couple out to you when their close to being ready.

Bourbon while waiting for my Baltic porter to cool to 55F. Good brew day, two this week.

This makes no sense???

HB Saison

Yup.

I was thinking the same thing

Son had hockey, then had to go with the family to the farm to pick pumpkins. Missed the Bills squeak out a win, and missed most of the 4:00 games due to bathes, playing some basketball, and dinner.

Been a busy day. Time for another beer while watching the Broncos-49ers game with my parents.

Really nice RIS from Two Roads that I'd never heard of until a couple weeks ago when I bought it. Picked up another one for a trade and I'm glad I did. I think the recipient will enjoy this very much.

CameraZOOM-20141019204202222.jpg

My first ever Founders.

Had I known that I would have sent you a whole line up to try.

You picked a great one to start with... Not that I have had a bad one.

Water and sleep.

I don't think Founders makes a bad beer. Everyone I've had has been great.

Had I known that I would have sent you a whole line up to try.

I don't think Founders makes a bad beer. Everyone I've had has been great.

They did make a habenaro beer that I wasn't crazy about, but the rest is money. Something about that peppery beer tasted like battery acid.

Back