What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still on coffee.

+1 on uncovered pumpkin roasting. Covering it would make it steam, rather than roast. And a little black on the edges is fine. And let me just say, a good Scottish Ale recipe would make a great base! *wink*

Excuse the crappy photography....

I sure would be willing to try one of those!:D hell, you might even get yourself a serious review!

Sorry, dude. Nevermind anything I said last night. I was pretty bent. Just realized I posted some stuff in the wrong thread last night (a barbecue thread, at that). Haven't been that hammered in a long time.

Coff. Slight headache.

Ha! This is the drunk thread, you're doing it right.

Having a smoothie and planning a quick getaway to my bar/bottle shop at lunch. Fou' foune on tap and bottle pours of duck duck gueze :rockin:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413730155.307682.jpg

Drinking this while getting some homework done before football starts. ****ing homework. The beer is OK. No date so I don't know if it's fresh or not.

I feel your pain. Last night it was Accounting. Today it is Organizational Behavior...bleh.

Business or pleasure for them? I have shopped there...it's like a locally owned Williams-Sonoma kind of store. But it's well done...not on the cheap, like a lot of local, nin-chain businesses. They do regular cooking classes there, too. (I haven't sat in on one yet, but I may sometime in the future, for fun.)

http://www.whiskcarolina.com

Coffee...while trying to wake my sleeping tiger daughter and hibernating bear cub son, so we can go to the NC State Fair. Beautiful Fall day here...will likely get very crowded by 1 pm. Need to get going!

They were there for the NYC food and wine festival. So both I guess?

Some Modern Times here while coming up to a boil. Starting with Lomaland.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413733182.242135.jpg

I feel your pain. Last night it was Accounting. Today it is Organizational Behavior...bleh.

Ethics for me. I also have Calc II homework to do, but **** that. At least for today.

This one is pretty good. Never heard of Red Brick until I went to NC. This one is very drinkable with a really nice hop character and not too much malt.

CameraZOOM-20141019125224247.jpg

Coffee, need to wake up before I try and keep SHMBO from spending too much money that we don't have.. Plus I've got to be somewhat sober since the 9er game is the late night game

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413739617.298418.jpg

Gravity sample of buffalo sweat pumpkin clone and it is tasty as hell can't wait for this to be bottled

Sitting at 1.017 at transfer to secondary for spices

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413739932.546147.jpg
Enjoying the hell out of something with a beer advocate score in the 50's.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Edit: just looked again. Went up to 93 since yesterday.

Holy **** is this sour. This is more sour than Cuvee des Jocobins Rouge, which was previously the most sour beer I'd ever had. I'm really liking this, but this going to be a slow one.

Yuck. One of the few beers Ive ever poured down the drain and the only beer to make me sick to my stomach from 1/4 bottle.

Yuck. One of the few beers Ive ever poured down the drain and the only beer to make me sick to my stomach from 1/4 bottle.

I couldn't do it either. 10 oz pour for $12. I had to abandon it.

Back