Hello from "wet" Ft. Worth Texas!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aiko

Reaction score
Hi ya'll! :tank:
Just came across this site while surfing for a answer I had on brewing. Have been doing mostly extracts for about 6 months now. Wife got me a Mr. Beer for Christmas and once I did it, I was hooked! Now after $300+ in new equipment, she thinks she created a monster. This looks like a real nice site to get questions answered by the "Beer-Brains" and learn new ways of doing things.
Hope to talk to you in the forums...

Welcome. Much knowlege shared here and a good cordial group of brewers.

Pull up a stool and tell us bout some of your recipes.

What's in bottles (or on tap), what's in the bucket...what's your next brew?

Can you tell we like to talk beer?

Welcome aboard.

Aiko said:
Hi ya'll! :tank:
Just came across this site while surfing for a answer I had on brewing. Have been doing mostly extracts for about 6 months now. Wife got me a Mr. Beer for Christmas and once I did it, I was hooked! Now after $300+ in new equipment, she thinks she created a monster. This looks like a real nice site to get questions answered by the "Beer-Brains" and learn new ways of doing things.
Hope to talk to you in the forums...

I think you will find that the $300 in new equipment will make much better beer then your Mr. Beer you got for Christmas as well as make it a much more enjoyable hobby. Welcome to the forum and hobby! :mug:

Back