What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water. Going to cut back on the drinking. Just going to drink on the weekends now (if i can help it).

Good luck. I attempted that and failed.

However, I did say that after I went to Vegas for the 3rd time in a year (got back after Thanksgiving of 2012), I would stop drinking for a bit and I did. Good luck. :D

Good luck. I attempted that and failed.

However, I did say that after I went to Vegas for the 3rd time in a year (got back after Thanksgiving of 2012), I would stop drinking for a bit and I did. Good luck. :D

Though i only have a few a night is that. I just need to loose some weight and i need to get on that now. Starting is the hardest thing to do.. I want a beer now:D

DisturbdChemist said:
Water. Going to cut back on the drinking. Just going to drink on the weekends now (if i can help it).

That's what I started doing. This will be my second week of cutting back.

Nothing's going to stop be - it's still Summer! The minute I see a little gut, I'll start to cut back. Otherwise, I'm going to continue slamming brews (and Mike's Hard) whenever I feel like it. :D :D

fatty.... lol j/k
i'm cutting back as well... i've gained about 15 lbs since i started brewing hardcore after i moved... it's about a 9 month spree or so. plus a baby due in about 2.5 months, so i'm sure i'll be making some stuff that'll require some aging here shortly - already did with a flanders and some wine. but i'm sure a few more batches will be here again shortly.

And now i'm drinking coffee!

If all goes good I'll be dranking this latter founders mango magnifico con calor ;-)

ForumRunner_20130806_122458.png

I can't wait to go to the lake today for my town's last summer party/concert.

More importantly, I'm wondering WTF I'm going to pour into my "Cars" water bottle...aka adult beverage bottle.

d3b6097fb04aded7a23c9d0bf2d735e2_640x640.jpg

NIZZLE said:
If all goes good I'll be dranking this latter founders mango magnifico con calor ;-)

And if all goes well, I assume I'll be drinking one of those eventually. ;)

NIZZLE said:
Yup you will be drinking one soon ;-)

Supposedly, they are sending a limited amount to Texas, but I'm quite positive I won't see any of it.

image-2255034035.jpg

HB centennial blonde while brewing up a brown ale. Might have to make more of this soon!

Being as its my birthday i have no reservations with drinking it a week earlier than planned :D

Looks like an awesome time. Happy Birthday!

finsfan said:
happy birthday! i brewed a caribou slobber on sunday, almost time for darker brews :D

That was my thought :mug: i figured it should be ready just in time for regular season nfl :tank:

I know this is lame but Im bored...WATER!!!

Its hot as hell in my muster area at work, 90 degrees and climbing no AC and lots of bodies in one kelly shack building yay.

Drinking this.
image-2774405404.jpg

While I unpacked this.
image-392538330.jpg

I went for a quick beer run at my local store and grabbed a few more Gandhi's and Maine Beer Co Lunch's. Time to rock.

Just had a "False Summit" from Elevation Brewery (Poncha Springs, CO). Probably my new favorite beer. Bottling my very first batch of Home Brew (oatmeal stout) this weekend, so I'm a few weeks out until I get to enjoy that.

Water. I have to work tonight, so no beer for me. I've been watching my starter today, though. Looking forward to brewing a Saison when I get home...

Back