What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dfh 90 and brats. Vacation starts NOW! Oh... And a full bagpipe band just strolled into the bar and started playing. Sweet.

image-3533294051.jpg

No stupid feline antics to report tonight. Though my daughter's friend came back over to play tonight in the best mood ever! Her one eye is all black and blue, but she's a resilient little one! Makes me feel a little better.

Anyway, had a Sixpoint The Crisp with dinner which was quite nice! Right now, a sample of my vanilla porter. Needs a little more time on the beans, but coming along nicely!

image-2534597411.jpg

Don't mind the messy basement pic. SWMBO is watching her soaps on TiVo. So I get the baseball game in the basement until the soaps are over. :-(

mods/admin, that fancy Yoda one all blinky like is a smiley we need. and I have good reason. we're beer drinkers. not just American Light swillers, but solid beer drinkers. most of us consume more alcohol in 2-3 beers than your standard BMC fan. therefore, we tend to get a bit more buzzed up (especially those of us that weigh less than hydrogen). alot of us tend to speak like yoda when we're 6-7 high ABV beers in. that and I'm 3' tall, green, and I have huge pointy ears. thank you for your time. (I'm not buzzed yet)

mods/admin, that fancy Yoda one all blinky like is a smiley we need. and I have good reason. we're beer drinkers. not just American Light swillers, but solid beer drinkers. most of us consume more alcohol in 2-3 beers than your standard BMC fan. therefore, we tend to get a bit more buzzed up (especially those of us that weigh less than hydrogen). alot of us tend to speak like yoda when we're 6-7 high ABV beers in. that and I'm 3' tall, green, and I have huge pointy ears. thank you for your time. (I'm not buzzed yet)

If we like the fook out of this post think they will pay attention?

Edit: or we could report it and see who comes running first :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM0dbwDc2FE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Billy-Klubb said:
mods/admin, that fancy Yoda one all blinky like is a smiley we need. and I have good reason. we're beer drinkers. not just American Light swillers, but solid beer drinkers. most of us consume more alcohol in 2-3 beers than your standard BMC fan. therefore, we tend to get a bit more buzzed up (especially those of us that weigh less than hydrogen). alot of us tend to speak like yoda when we're 6-7 high ABV beers in. that and I'm 3' tall, green, and I have huge pointy ears. thank you for your time. (not buzzed yet am I)

Fixed that I did.

Welcome you are...

image-2713262035.jpg

Like it? Yes. But can I? Like with the mind is easy, yes, but with the finger, hmm... cannot try, only fail. App lacks liking, hmm...

Like it? Yes. But can I? Like with the mind is easy, yes, but with the finger, hmm... cannot try, only fail. App lacks liking, hmm...

Learn to like on the mobile apps you must.

Open in browser is required, like you should click. :rockin:

While we have the suggestion box out admins, the ability to like on the mobile app without having to jump through flaming hoops over sharks with "LAZORS" attached to their fricken heads.
93.gif
would be nice.

Im drinking some belgian IPA but Im thinking its time to switch it up to something roasty.

Last and final one,and all I can say is damn... and damn again, I forgot how good this was. Holds up pretty nicely with fridge time too. As fresh as I remember it to be. Time to let it go... Pretty much think it should be called Slut,at this point.

sucks.jpg

I'm an avid fly fisherman. But the odds of me snagging a striper and managing to land it on the 9 ft bamboo are pretty slim.

Catch them left and right with the ol brokenback though

Either of you willing to trade beer for bugs? ;-)

ForumRunner_20130806_220624.jpg

image-980939766.jpg

Sound brewery's Tripel Entendre a Belgian tripel from a tasty local brewery, these guys make excellent Belgian style brews

Want to go sometime to a PGA qualified course?

Edit: for free

I would love too but I don't have my clubs anymore. I was wondering if you got access like that with your Tullymore place :rockin: More Skeeter Pee, feels way better now that vacay is fully booked and taken care of. I was getting stressed for a while there.

ForumRunner_20130806_224532.jpg

Jamil's amber West Coast Hop Blaster....aka Yooper's Hoppy Amber....one of my favorite recipes

Im having some mediocre midwest honeyhef. If you dont mind. Geesh!.. Always askin what Im dra-inkin and stuff. Prffffbrt. Seriously though, folks.. cheers and dont wake up dead. And yeah there is a beer called that too.Pretty damn good if I remember straight. I peed my pants a little after having it,but woke up ok. Could have been a night which I may have opend and peed in my dresser drawer though. Ok maybe not, but I did do that recently which is fd up. I love you?

Hey Wes and Disturbed. ....I am heading back to Houston on the 29th and then going to the LSU vs TCU game in Dallas that Saturday. Is Petrol better than the Saucer? My buddy down there say the Saucer is better?

Cracking this Summer Saison from Green Flash. Found it in a sketchy shop down south and I'm hoping it's just a limited distro label, not an ancient one

ForumRunner_20130806_205350.png

Back