What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mewithstewpid said:
You found a spot that has lunch in CT? I only see MO and Zoe along with mean old Tom and king Titus

Where did you see it?

In Oxford. Tons of Maine Beer Co beers. Ansonia has Lunch.

Sounds like something a hipster would say about another hipster who he doesn't want to be a hipster because he's totally a hipster.

I'd like to say I have better than things to do than plotting to kill you, but unfortunately for you, that isn't true.:D

Rogue XS IIPA. Yipee. Actually, the beer isn't particularly great, but the bottle is the best, hands down.

I tried a Chocolate Banana Doughnut beer the other day (split it with my cousin), and we both agreed that while it was worth trying once, it wasn't something we could envision ourselves buying again.

Mr. Beer High Country Canadian Draft with the addition of a can of mixed berries. I really didn't like it at first but found a few bottles on a shelf that must be six or eight months old. I put them in the fridge for a few days and darned if it doesn't taste much better than I remembered. Still won't brew that again though. :eek:

image-3665613434.jpg

Girlfriend got me an early present for my birthday tm! :D

finsfan said:
haha im still working on the stuff you sent, trying to stagger it but i may need to smash the 668 after i mow my jungle today. can you get the flower power local? if so i may wanna set up a small trade for some in a week or so

I can get the flower power for you guys anytime, just got a fresh case in at the shop I work at!

TNGabe said:
I'd like to say I have better than things to do than plotting to kill you, but unfortunately for you, that isn't true.:D

Remind me next time I say one of your sours looks amazing not to accept one as a gift. :p by the way, your berliner weisse write up was great. I plan to make one sometime soon after I brew the 30 other beers I have planned.

TNGabe said:
Must be a great job. I'm looking forward to the wild beer you guys have coming out. Make some more biere de mars! I never had it young, but found a bottle within the last year and it was spectacular.

I wasn't brewing when we did the last bier de mars. Was more a fan of ommegedon. Ya our new wild is nice. Kind of a tropical fruit, mangoish taste to it and not the typical funk you would normally get from brett

Remind me next time I say one of your sours looks amazing not to accept one as a gift. :p by the way, your berliner weisse write up was great. I plan to make one sometime soon after I brew the 30 other beers I have planned.

Thank Clint. If he hadn't have called me out for being lazy, I'd have promptly forgotten about it and never done it.

image-3228711731.jpg

Mark's Dubbel. Drink's a little bigger than the 7.8% on the label. Tastes more like the chimay blue Rochefort 8 vein of bdsa than a dubbel to me, but tasty beer. I usually stick to 'dark fruit' but I get prune in this big time.

TedsExcellentAdventure said:
I can get the flower power for you guys anytime, just got a fresh case in at the shop I work at!

Awesome. Let me guess, you get NEBCO and Heady Topper, too.. :D:D

Catch 23 rye out of San Luis Obispo. Pretty tasty though I probably should have gotten to it a couple months ago when we bought it

TNGabe said:
I missed that one. Do I recall you having a Rye-on-Rye? I had it on tap and would suggest saving the bottle for a few years. I've got one set aside. Boulevard's big beers tend to age well.

No I haven't ... I have some Coffee and Dark Truth but not Rye-on-rye.

Mmmmmm........mango juice. Looks tasty.

It is great. Ideally hope they add it to their line-up (at least as a season brew)

Well if I see one I'll get it for you. Drink the Coffee now, it's not getting any better.

Thanks! I'll try the coffee then as I was definitely going to age them a little.

Hahaha, rehydrate! How'd the saison turn out?

Went great!! That as11 yeast smells amazing too man! It is in a tub of cold water for the first 48 hours right now. Rampin up starting tomorrow night. Drunk as we were we were on the money for efficiency and hit 1.070 :mug: 90 min boil may have been a long 90 mins though :-D

Water water and more water.

ForumRunner_20130805_212407.png

tripplehazzard said:
I'm am for sure on vacation! ! Drinking a lil lagunitas lil sumpin wild. Word. :mug: ... u get a chance to try any of those home brews?

Not yet ... d@mn3d work got in the way. But it is in the fridge for when I get back from vacation!

Back