Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom Brady might be a questionable cheater but he landed one of the world's hottest babes.

TBs%20wife.jpg

Appeal letter filed. 3 pages of f@ck the NFL, Goodell, the Wells Report and Vincent. Brady will not miss a game this season.

This idiotic investigation has brought out all the jealous haters.

Just read kind of an ironic article on this whole situation...

The point basically being that Kraft keeps giving indications that this could cause some major upheaval in the league as, by the governing agreements of the league, Kraft isn't supposed to challenge the commish on this sort of stuff.... and Kraft giving the impression that he is willing to blow all of that to shti is a major deal.

It said that the commish's number 1 job is to keep all 32 teams going in the same direction and having one, especially one as high-profile as the Pats, go all rogue... It could actually mean the end of Goodell.

So.. Then... Fans around the league would have to choose which one they hate more.... the Pats or Goodell as they would be going head to head to the death.

Just think... The Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots.... also being the savior to all of the rest of the teams... and fans... to finally getting Goodell kicked out.

What a thought....

You'll almost feel bad for poor ol' Rog and his stooge Troy after reading this.

Time to put on the popcorn., this ass kicking is going to be a great warm up for the ass kicking the Pars are going to lay on their opponents next season.

https://nflpaweb.blob.core.windows.net/media/Default/PDFs/Media Resources/Brady_Appeal_Letter.pdf

i don't really care about any of sh*t aside for that it's great fodder for pissing cape off but that's some pretty pretty solid legal f--k you right there.

I'm no lawyer but I used to watch Perry Mason on TV and I'm absolutely certain that by the time Goodell gets off the witness stand not only will they get back Tom Brady for those four games, they'll get to use the forfeited draft pick to choose any two players in the league that they might like.

And as further recompense, they will be allowed to play with 13 players on the field at all times.

That seems fair.

The point basically being that Kraft keeps giving indications that this could cause some major upheaval in the league as, by the governing agreements of the league, Kraft isn't supposed to challenge the commish on this sort of stuff.... and Kraft giving the impression that he is willing to blow all of that to shti is a major deal.

It said that the commish's number 1 job is to keep all 32 teams going in the same direction and having one, especially one as high-profile as the Pats, go all rogue... It could actually mean the end of Goodell.

So.. Then... Fans around the league would have to choose which one they hate more.... the Pats or Goodell as they would be going head to head to the death.

My god. So lets get this straight, the PROVEN multiple time CHEATERS who's legacy and championships are tarnished in the minds of the vast majority of fans in the country and who are being PUNISHED for such cheating. Are going to stage a coo within the NFL by virtue of their refusal to accept the consequences of their dishonest, lying, cheating actions, which, per the owners of many other teams, cost countless opportunities for fair play oriented, honest players and teams in the last decade?

Yeah, that's gonna happen.

Quotation-Jim-Henson-fantasy-live-children-world-imagination-Meetville-Quotes-31900.jpg

Pats

I'm no lawyer but I used to watch Perry Mason on TV and I'm absolutely certain that by the time Goodell gets off the witness stand not only will they get back Tom Brady for those four games, they'll get to use the forfeited draft pick to choose any two players in the league that they might like.

And as further recompense, they will be allowed to play with 13 players on the field at all times.

That seems fair.

It seems fair to a Pat* fan. Not your fault though. Too much forced rationalizing would warp anyone's sense of reality.

At least one person in Boston has a brain.
Shaughnessy of Boston Globe said:
It’s hard to escape the conclusion that this is headed to court. That sounds good for folks who want to see the league embarrassed and the Patriots exonerated.

But be careful what you wish for. Court means disclosure, never a friend of the Patriots. Fear of disclosure is what led the Patriots to these harsh penalties in the first place.

Court means testimony under oath, and opening up all e-mails, texts, and telephone calls. You are not allowed to sit on the stand and tell the judge, “We’re on to Cincinnati.’’

So someone explain this to me, I've not followed very closely. Did Tom Brady deflate a football with his Super Bowl ring?

What do you guys think: should we start a new thread about HeadsetGate or should we just co-mingle here it with DeflateGate discussion?

Latest posts

Back