• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7 gal mini brew conical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacked

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have been upgrading my setup. I have a 7 gal mini brew conical fermented for sale. I have only used it twice. I bought it used with shorten legs setup for a fermentation chamber. I put longer legs on it for ease of transfer to kegs. Local pickup preferred. $125.00 I also have a single pass cold plate left over when I up grade my jockey box las year. $75.00 Located in erie PA.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1441156428.321248.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1441156469.424181.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1441156527.252398.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1441156591.281476.jpg

53in with the long legs or 27 with the short legs. You probably could cut them to whatever length you want to adjust the height. 27 in will fit into most fridges.

Maybe if nothing pans out locally, also at buyers expense. I would also have to disassemble, if ok with buyer.

Back