• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Grainfather Conical Fermenter for sale, Atlanta GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raider7296

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I’m selling my Grainfather Conical Fermenter Pro Edition (GF30), with some upgrades.

The GF30 has a built-in heating element and jacketed cooling capability. I’m including the power supply and mini pump needed for cooling. You would need to add the Cooling Connection Kit from Grainfather, which is available here: https://shop.grainfather.com/us/gf30-cooling-connection-kit.html. Alternatively, the ports are 3/8” NPT if you want to DIY something.

This has the older-style controller, so no wireless connectivity. I am also including the neoprene Fermenter Coat (a must-have to keep the condensation down in the summer), plus some additional odds and ends that came with it.

Asking $500. Local pickup in the north Atlanta suburbs.
IMG_8303.jpeg

IMG_8306.jpeg

IMG_8309.jpeg

IMG_8310.jpeg

Latest posts

Back