You know what I hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never said that I actually DO open my door on them, I just want to when they drive like a-holes. In WA, lane splitting is illegal.

I hear ya. I ride a crappy old cruiser myself. No crotch rocket for me. When I see 'em popping wheelies or goofing off near me I slow down and let them get away from me. I don't want to see it when it all goes bad! :confused:

So what do think, Iodopher or Star-san? :D

Iodophor when you need the 5 gallon volume to dunk the whole apparatus and StarSan in a bottle when a quick spray will do. That's what I do when I'm brewing. :D

People who:

-Wait for a close parking spot

-Push the automatic door opener button

Get off your lazy ass and burn an extra calorie or two.

Because I'm British and therefore uptight! :drunk:

LOL that rules. Do you all stock toilet paper in your restrooms there? (There were plenty of places on that side of the pond that DIDNT) Us dumb yanks had to do things like rip off our sleeves.:tank:
Ahhhh, the days of the Navy... /me overseas alcoholic
-Me

I hate people who have no decency and try and fart their mind control rays through Pot Tarts during breakfast and immediately before board meetings that involve

People who:

-Wait for a close parking spot

-Push the automatic door opener button

Get off your lazy ass and burn an extra calorie or two.

At the college I work at, people will walk up to the door, nothing in their hands, press the button, and then act all impatient waiting for it to open up because they're slow.

I hate threads that get whored so bad that when you click on them for the frist time they are 30 bazillion pages long and since you have sort of a life you only read the first and last page then decide to post some irrelevant crap that only a post whore might understand..... Some large arse random picture:

2510615868_1c2f149bf9_o.jpg

I hate short women that steal all the tall men. I'm 5'9", bitches! Get your 5'3" self away from that 6'4" man!

Oh yes, I'm 6'3" by the way.....Bloody big for a gnome. That's three inches longer than Shecky. ;)

PS Why do they say how "long" a baby is just 'cos it can't stand up? If I lie down, do I suddenly become 6'3" long!!!??

Latest posts

Back