Hello intro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Konvel

Reaction score
Heya everyone. I've been reading through the boards for the past couple weeks and finally decided to start posting.

Thanks to everyone for the info I've found here so far. I've got a tasty Irish red sitting in secondary - my first brew so far, it's gone smoothly so far thanks in part to the everyone here - and just started some cider in my primary the other day.

I'm a 20-something IT guy hailing from Columbus, OH. Anyone else looking forward to the Texas - OSU game? :)

LupusUmbrus said:
Heya everyone. I've been reading through the boards for the past couple weeks and finally decided to start posting.

Thanks to everyone for the info I've found here so far. I've got a tasty Irish red sitting in secondary - my first brew so far, it's gone smoothly so far thanks in part to the everyone here - and just started some cider in my primary the other day.

I'm a 20-something IT guy hailing from Columbus, OH. Anyone else looking forward to the Texas - OSU game? :)

Can't wait for that game. Guess I don't need to ask your thoguhts on it, but I really am interested to see how the OSU linebackers take on Young.

O, and welcome to the boards.

Back