What's up with everyone drinking commercial beers tonight?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnonyBrew

Who rated my beer?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Tonight I spoke with several members that were all proud that they were drinking commercial craft brews tonight. Doesn't anyone drink their own beer on Mondays? Am I missing something?

Does nobody drink homebrew?

Go away? Looks like you sit at the same table.

IMG_3349.JPG

I already told you I was drinking homebrew, dammit! Had 4 pints of EdWort's Haus Pale that was severely undercarbed, and a fer pints of porter that was just a tad bit overcarbed (but still delicious).

Also, olllllo and Soper both look like serial killers. :eek:

That, or the Fine Younge Cannibals.

"She driiives me crazzay! Like no whan eyelse, whooo hooo hoo, She driive me crazay an aye cain't haylp mah seyelf".

I'm drinkin' Hansens Natural Black Cherry Soda. No Preservatives. No Sodium. No Caffeine. No Fruit Juice. All 'merican!

I always forget about chat, darn it! I was here, drinking Leftovers (my amber ale) but forgot to wander into chat and pull up a barstool.

I drank a commercial beer on Saturday- it was Bell's Hopslam that I've been hoarding for a couple of months. Otherwise, it's usually all homebrew, all the time.

Back