Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BeerMeDuffMan said:
My bottles at 8.95 were a bargain then? Lol A four pack at one store was 35 bucks. So I saved a few bucks there, but most of the other shops were one bottle limit at around 9 to 11 each Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

For that price they are worth it

My bottles at 8.95 were a bargain then? Lol
A four pack at one store was 35 bucks. So I saved a few bucks there, but most of the other shops were one bottle limit at around 9 to 11 each

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

8.95 at the foodery right? Bottle Bar East was charging 11. I paid $7/bottle in South Jersey, worth the drive.

Rye was $32 at Bottle Bar, too much imo but I bit like a sucker.

Bumppp... Hope everyone had a great Christmas With lots of delicious libations

RR FFAC
RR beatification
Bruery:
Chocolate rain
Grey Monday
Melange 3
Oude tart w cherries
Black Tuesday
SitR Peaches/Kumkwat

BottleWorks iv

Lost abbey:
DDG
Cable car

Hunahpu
Barrel aged sexual chocolate or regular

Bcbs:
Backyard rye
Cherry rye
Proprietors
Rare

CBS
Surly darkness
FFF dark lord pre 2011
Kate The Great
HF juicy,
HF bourbon barrel Damon,
HF any sour
Any Lawson's IIPA
Cantillon – Fou Foune, Bourdoux, or any Lou pepe
Westbrook – Mexican Cake
New Glarus – Very Sour Blackberry
Cascade - vlad the impaler, sang noir
Perennial - BA Abraxas
Barrel aged speedway
Logsdon peche n Brett

Bump to the top.

8.95 at the foodery right? Bottle Bar East was charging 11. I paid $7/bottle in South Jersey, worth the drive.

Rye was $32 at Bottle Bar, too much imo but I bit like a sucker.

Monde Market had them at 8.95, same as the Foodery. Food n Friends was at 9.96 each. I drove around Jersey for a bit with no luck on finding large case quantities. I found it VERY hard to believe that Roger Wilco only had 4 cases with a one bottle per person limit and no variants. They had to of been holding back.

Monde Market had them at 8.95, same as the Foodery. Food n Friends was at 9.96 each. I drove around Jersey for a bit with no luck on finding large case quantities. I found it VERY hard to believe that Roger Wilco only had 4 cases with a one bottle per person limit and no variants. They had to of been holding back.

Worse than that: Apparently the govt shutdown affected CT worse than other states, because supposedly whoever is in charge of label approval fell far enough behind that the variants STILL arent approved, therefore WE NEVER GOT ANY!!! Thats the story all the bottle shops say now, but I find it hard to believe. It would have to be a major collusion amongst those in the industry, especially since all the beer geeks I know are also pissed and didnt get in on some stashed bottle at the theoretical collusive shops. Its either that or the CT govt really is as dumb as I always thought it was.

Worse than that: Apparently the govt shutdown affected CT worse than other states, because supposedly whoever is in charge of label approval fell far enough behind that the variants STILL arent approved, therefore WE NEVER GOT ANY!!! Thats the story all the bottle shops say now, but I find it hard to believe. It would have to be a major collusion amongst those in the industry, especially since all the beer geeks I know are also pissed and didnt get in on some stashed bottle at the theoretical collusive shops. Its either that or the CT govt really is as dumb as I always thought it was.

been wondering why we haven't seen any. I have called a bunch of places looking for the coffee, and no one got any in, not that it sold out, but they got 0.

Govt shutdown doesn't affect state governments who approve labels. TX just got label approvals on variants and we hope to see them soon.

This was only the case for backyard rye. All other variants had label approval before the shut down.

New york still hasent seen any also...

Bump

RR FFAC
RR beatification
Bruery: Chocolate rain Grey Monday Melange 3 Oude tart w cherries Black Tuesday SitR Peaches/Kumkwat
BottleWorks iv
Lost abbey: DDG Cable car
Hunahpu
Sexual chocolate.. Reg or BA
Bcbs: Backyard rye Cherry rye Proprietors Rare
CBS
Surly darkness
FFF dark lord pre 2011
Kate The Great
HF juicy,
HF bourbon barrel Damon,
HF any sour
Any Lawson's IIPA
Cantillon – Fou Foune, Bourdoux, or any Lou pepe
Westbrook – Mexican Cake
New Glarus – Very Sour Blackberry
Cascade - vlad the impaler, sang noir
Perennial - BA Abraxas
Barrel aged speedway
Logsdon peche n Brett

ardyexfor said:
jmcm_brew I am starting to feal bad for you. Im starting to think the eMAW killed the MAW...

Haha I do love the emaw... But I know holidays are tough for pricier bottles.. I'm gonna let this ride a bit longer before adding any to see if the new year brings new beer

ardyexfor said:
jmcm_brew I am starting to feal bad for you. Im starting to think the eMAW killed the MAW...

If you really felt bad you would grant it. You know, since you were bragging about having 8 off his list and all ......

Haha I do love the emaw... But I know holidays are tough for pricier bottles.. I'm gonna let this ride a bit longer before adding any to see if the new year brings new beer

Its been a little since your list has been added to...ive been sitting here with one bottle on your list for a while now, prepared to grant when one more is added that I also have...hint hint, wink wink...

And I dont think bottle price has much to do with it. Rather they are some tougher beers to get, so having two is less likely. And im sure someone has two, just not ready to give them up yet lol

TheMan said:
Its been a little since your list has been added to...ive been sitting here with one bottle on your list for a while now, prepared to grant when one more is added that I also have...hint hint, wink wink... And I dont think bottle price has much to do with it. Rather they are some tougher beers to get, so having two is less likely. And im sure someone has two, just not ready to give them up yet lol

I will start brainstorming some more!

Here's a start:

Cantillon: '13 Fou Foune, Blabaer, LP (Any)
3F: Armand Seasons
Lost Abbey: CC, CC Kriek (why not), Duck Duck Gooze
Hill Farmstead: Genealogy of Morales, Mimosa, Juicy, Damon
Goose Island: King Henry, Proprietors
Cigar City: BA Huna, Life is Like...

I realise this is hard and will add more later.

Here's a start:

Cantillon: '13 Fou Foune, Blabaer, LP (Any), Saint Lamvinus
3F: Armand Seasons, Framboos, Schaerbeekse Kriek, Hommage
Lost Abbey: CC, CC Kriek (why not), Duck Duck Gooze
Hill Farmstead: Genealogy of Morales, Mimosa, Juicy, Damon, Flora Satsuma, Sours
Goose Island: King Henry, Proprietors, BCBS Rare, BCBVS
Cigar City: BA Huna, Life is Like...
FFF: Murda’d Out Stout, BA Behemoth, BA Dark Lord
Allagash: Coolship, Merveilleux
Kate The Great
New Glarus: Very Sour Blackberry
Voodoo: PVW Black Magick, K13, GNVP Lairds Apple Brandy
Bruery: SitR Peaches, Bois Brandy/French Oak/Am. Oak, Marone Acidifie,
Crooked Stave: WWB Violet, Persica
Westbrook: ABBA Mexican Cake
Jester King: Auerelian Lure, Nocturn Chrysalis

Added a few.

Edit: Added more and will let this ride for a little while.

Latest posts

Back