homebrew store near Steubenville OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grew up in the are the closest would be in Pittsburgh. But I would recommend if you like pizza to go try out DiCarlo's Original on Sunset Boulevard.

Found a small place in Follensbee WV called Winemaker's Loft & Gift Shoppe. Right on the Ohio River. Not a big selection, but they had what I was looking for. They cater to winemakers. Very nice guys running the place.. Seems like the younger guy working there was a homebrewer. He seemed happy to have another homebrewer in the store.

Glad to hear that my old stomping grounds has a hbs. Are you from the area?

I'm from Columbus originally. My parents, grandparents, etc are from Steubenville and Pittsburgh.. My dad went to SHS. Go Big Red!. Been eating DiCarlos since I was born. Best pizza on the planet.

I grew up south of there in Bridgeport, I've been in Cbus for 15 years. I live in a subdivision in the Hilliard/Galloway area. My next door neighbors are from Weirton and across the street is my beer drinking buddy from Wintersville.

There were 4 DiCarlo's locations at one point in time in central Ohio, but you are correct the only one remaining is in old Hilliard. It is your regular stop after boy scouts on Monday evenings. The wife and son have grow to love it as much as someone raised on it. I'm a lucky man.

Latest posts

Back