New Homebrew Store in North Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim M

Reaction score
Stopped by a new homebrew store this wknd in North Dallas called North Texas Hombrew Supply. I believe they have only been open for a few months. The store was a little hard to find but it’s got most everything. The store layout is neat, they have a good variety, the prices aren’t bad, & the staff is nice & seems knowledgeable.

This store is the closest thing to me since Homebrew Headquarters closed, but it’s still a long drive. I’m going to try to start getting by once a month and give them some business. If your in the Dallas area I would encourage you to do the same. I’m not affiliated in any way just trying to pass along we have a new brick & mortar location in the Dallas area. I wish them luck!

Yes! We are very happy to have North Texas Homebrew now. Brewhound is also a nice store but its a bit of a drive for us that are closer to Dallas than Ft. Forth. There's also Kettle to Keg but they are in Sherman, also quite a drive.

Its great to have a LHBS again!

Stopped by a new homebrew store this wknd in North Dallas called North Texas Hombrew Supply. I believe they have only been open for a few months. The store was a little hard to find but it’s got most everything. The store layout is neat, they have a good variety, the prices aren’t bad, & the staff is nice & seems knowledgeable.

This store is the closest thing to me since Homebrew Headquarters closed, but it’s still a long drive. I’m going to try to start getting by once a month and give them some business. If your in the Dallas area I would encourage you to do the same. I’m not affiliated in any way just trying to pass along we have a new brick & mortar location in the Dallas area. I wish them luck!
NTHBA will be brewing beer at NTHBS this Saturday for Learn to Brew Day. If you don't have anything going on, stop on by.

NTHBA will be brewing beer at NTHBS this Saturday for Learn to Brew Day. If you don't have anything going on, stop on by.
Yeah sounds like fun but I’ve got to clean & keg.

I was the mayor in Bartonville in the 90s. I used to live on Gibbons. I live just outside the city limits now on Jeter. Been brewing since 2008. I really liked Home Brew Headquarters and was bummed to see it go. I will always support a LHBS if I can (even if it costs me a few exta $$).

I'll be brewing over there along with Terry. Come say hi.

Wish I could. Between my Honey-Doo's and me trying to squeeze in getting my last batch into kegs, there's no way I'll be able to make it by. :( I'll be there next Tuesday for the club meeting though.

Enjoy!

The meeting next week is actually at the homebrew shop. I'll see ya'll there.

Hey Slim. Just saw your shout out from right after we opened in August last year. Thanks very much for that. We're doing great and are super excited to be a part of the homebrew community in North Texas and beyond. I invite everyone to stop by and say hello, or check us out online at https://www.northtexashomebrew.com!

No way, just looked it up it’s literally right down my street!

Latest posts

Back