Looking for Brewing Supplies near SW Ark

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbrackett

Reaction score
I have been buying most of my supplies online of late but shipping is outrageous for grain. The closest brick and mortar store I have found near southwest arkansas was in Fort Worth TX. The store is called Brew Hound, and I give it 5 stars by the way, but I would like to find one just a little closer. I'm not much of a googler so I'm having a little trouble. Thanks

If you buy your grain in anything approaching large quantities, I'd suggest you checkout the prices on 5 and 10lb. bags at MoreBeer. If you purchase $50.00 or more in grains and other products, the shipping is included in the price. Prices have zoomed somewhat with inflation, but I think there's have remained somewhat inline considering the lack of shipping charges.https://www.morebeer.com/

There's a homebrew store in Sherman, Tx and also a new store in North Dallas called North Texas Homebrew Supply. Still far, but about an hour closer to you than Ft Worth

If you buy your grain in anything approaching large quantities, I'd suggest you checkout the prices on 5 and 10lb. bags at MoreBeer. If you purchase $50.00 or more in grains and other products, the shipping is included in the price. Prices have zoomed somewhat with inflation, but I think there's have remained somewhat inline considering the lack of shipping charges.https://www.morebeer.com/
Thanks

T
My name is Steven Brackett and my late brother was Chris Brackett he was a sever county deputy and later became a Arkansas State Trooper.

As an option for purchasing 50/55 pound sacks of grain. I’ve had good luck making friends with the head brewer of a local brewery and asking him to add a sack of grain to his next order. He then sells it to me at a slight markup and is extremely cheap.

T
My name is Steven Brackett and my late brother was Chris Brackett he was a sever county deputy and later became a Arkansas State Trooper.

Ah. My cousin Chris Hale is sever County deputy. My brother lives in Lockesburg. I've got uncles and a grandpa in Haratio. Small world . My uncle and cousin is just getting into brewing. It would be nice if you all had a lhbs closer to your location.

Back