Hello from East Dallas (Lakewood)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McHandbag

Reaction score
Hey fellow brewsters,
I've been brewing consistently for about 4 years. All-grain for 3. I'm currently assembling a Brutus 10 system. I took a welding class at a local arts center withmy brew-buddy and welded the stand. Currently I'm using two kegs and two ported 7 gallon kettles. I have the two pumps, but i'm still waiting for morebeer to get stainless QD's back in stock to get the operation up and running. I haven't decided if i'll have a direct fire HLT or if i'm going to go the electric route. As with most brewers it's a work in progress, but in the meantime i'm making some pretty respectable beers. I also oak a lot of my brews. I have two american oak barrels (one 2 gal and one 7 gal monster) that were gently used to make whiskey at a small distillery in upstate New York. Happy to be part of the homebrewtalk.com club and not just a occasional reader.

Happy brewing,

Mrs. McHandbag

Back