Hello From Atlanta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike810

Reaction score
A little about myself:

My name is Michael and I'm currently a Junior in college studying Computer Science. Of course I drink beer but just within the past year really started to explore the different kinds of beer (other than what the bar had specials on a particular day). I stumbled upon a few videos of homebrewing one day and that was it. I already loved to cook but now you tell me I can brew my own beer from home!

Two days later I walked into a local homebrew store that I had never even heard of and it was 15 mins down the road and walk out with a beginners kit(6.5 gal glass primary,5 gal glass secondary, racking cane etc). My first brew was a Newcastle Clone Brown Ale (mainly because it was really cheap to make and by that point I didn't have a lot of Benjamins in the bank). Last week I brewed my 2nd batch and it was an American Cream Ale. I'm already hooked and ready to brew again.

I look forward to actually posting and not just lurking around like I have been for the past month. Until next time, happy brewing! Cheers! :mug:

Welcome Michael, the people here are a wealth of knowledge.
Your at the top of the hill and they'll push you down it, but it's a fun ride with beer at the end. :mug:

@ stealthcruiser- Just south of the airport in Fairburn, Ga. Just moved from Peachtree city to be closer to the interstate for college.

@Inkleg- Thanks, I'm ready to learn! and a ride with beer at the end, count me in

Back