Brewers Discount?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1f1fan

Reaction score
Anyone know when Brewers Discount is going to re-open? I called hoping they would have a message with more info, but nothing.

Yeah, I have been waiting also. They say it will be October and that they will be having specials, so I am definitely going to wait.

I don't know about Brewer's Discount, but I can vouch for Adventures in Homebrewing. I bought a fair bit of my kegging equipment from them, and they were very helpful. The equipment was nice, too. Kegs were in great shape, although one of them had been used for root beer, by the smell of the o-rings. No biggie to swap those, though.

http://www.brewersdiscount.comJust wondering if anyone else had ordered from them. I ordered last week: 2 corny kegs, 4 keg gasket sets, 4 poppet's, and a tap wrench. Total was $64.60 plus $14 shipping. I recieved it one day after they shipped it. The kegs were super clean, new o-rings all around, and everything else was perfect. So far I am very pleased with it. Just wanting to share my good dealings with everyone else......

--matt--

I've ordered from them in the past and have had no problems at all...I'd recommend them any time for keg parts.

Glad you had a good experience, too!

Thanks for posting this vendor. I had never seen anyplace offering the faucets/disconnects that hook directly to a corny keg before. I could use two of those for a picnic I have coming up at work, unless I manage to find someone to lug my kegerator there :p

I have ordered 4 kegs, and many other random things from them and have been extremely impressed.

slightly off topic, all of the kegs I received were green and I always asked for different colors... has everyone else only received green kegs or have you had other colors sent to you.

I got my kegs yesterday rather quick service, pretty clean inside plus new gaskets. One of them was pressurized but the other wasn't. I ran a couple of tests on it to see if it held pressure and it seemed ok. Quite pleased with their service. :)

I have ordered 4 kegs, and many other random things from them and have been extremely impressed.

slightly off topic, all of the kegs I received were green and I always asked for different colors... has everyone else only received green kegs or have you had other colors sent to you.

I got a black and green one.

Has anyone ordered from BrewersDiscount.com lately? They have the best price on disconnects I have found by far, but I don't see any recent threads on them.

Latest posts

Back