Groupon: Beer Connoisseur Magazine 2 years for $20

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilrascal

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For the next day only saw that Groupon has a deal on The Beer Connoisseur Magazine. A 2 year subscription for $20. Seems like half off. Any feedback on this magazine? I was thinking about giving it a try, even though it is only quarterly. Link below:

For some reason the link when clicked on through the forum does not go direct to offer page. I found that if you copy and paste the link into browser the offer comes up directly

http://www.groupon.com/new-york/dea...amp;utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu8940011

I got this magazine for a year as a gift, it's great. It's extra large, glossy, great pictures, and unique articles.

I updated original message. Seems that if you click through the link, you get a generic page. If I copy and paste the exact link into my browser it works.

Hi all,

If there is anyone that subscribes to (or buys from the newstand) Beer Connoisseur magazine & havent recycled them yet, I would be interested in taking these off your hands (with some re-imbursement). Cannot get this mag in my part of the world, and am keen to have a look before possibly subscribing.

Cheers
Matt.

Back