So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a horrible day that had the kids crying and puking in my car at the end of the night, I'm now brewing a summer ale for camping and the family beach house. Great way to de-stress!

Well, yesterday I brewed up a batch of wheat ale that I will adding in cherry later to make it a cherry wheat. It has been quite a few months since I have brewed anything for I injured my knee and ended up having to have surgery. Was a little worried but all went well know problems. Checked it this morning and it is bubbling away nicely.

I brewed up another batch of my strawberry blonde ale this weekend. The first batch went way too quickly and the wife has been bugging me to remake it. Hah.

Also made the base saison for my eventual oak aged sour saison. (Wyeast 3711 was pitched first then going to pitch the white labs sour blend tonight). Moscato soaked oak cubes and sliced apricots will be added into secondary a few weeks/months down the road.

Will be brewing up my cream ale and a chamomile saison sometime here this week.

I brewed up another batch of my strawberry blonde ale this weekend. The first batch went way too quickly and the wife has been bugging me to remake it. Hah.

Also made the base saison for my eventual oak aged sour saison. (Wyeast 3711 was pitched first then going to pitch the white labs sour blend tonight). Moscato soaked oak cubes and sliced apricots will be added into secondary a few weeks/months down the road.

Will be brewing up my cream ale and a chamomile saison sometime here this week.

Racked my oh $&^# I forgot the saaz strawberry blonde onto the strawberries earlier and brewing another batch with the saaz to pitch on the cake. Ready for them both to take off haha!

Racked my oh $&^# I forgot the saaz strawberry blonde onto the strawberries earlier and brewing another batch with the saaz to pitch on the cake. Ready for them both to take off haha!

Yep, I got another week or so before that happens for me. Cant wait for that beer to be done though.

I also made a chamomile/honey saison last night.

Looking to brew an amber ale this weekend. I figured that would be a good summer beer with some body and color to it. Then in August I'll be brewing up a pumpkin ale and an IPA for my yearly trip to ocean city, Maryland in September.

I've got an IPA that's been fermenting for 2 weeks and is ready for dry hopping, so I'd like to rack it to another carboy and use the yeast cake for a Double IPA. I'm leaning towards a slightly-tweaked version of the Stone Ruination clone (bittering with Warrior instead of Magnum, maybe swapping some dextrose for 1/2 of the Crystal 20).

Doing a batch of Hop Cult IPA this weekend. Doing it somewhere between a 2 year olds bday party and dinner with the inlaws.

Inlaws that don't even like beer. They only drink coors light. :smack:

Our club had planned on doing 60 gallons this weekend to fill up a barrel, but couldn't get the ducks in a row quickly enough, so that's gonna wait a couple months. So instead we're gonna make 5 gallons :mug:

Bottling my first brew (saison) and brewing another. Haven't decided yet. It'll be whatever Brewer's Best kit I choose at my LHBS. Probably need to start my oktoberfest beer soon, but I'm trying to get my fermentation chamber before then.

The wife wants me to do a red. So I think im going to take a stab at the mens room red clone by elysian. Hopefully it'll taste a little better. ;)

I have been partial mash brewing for a little bit now and messing around with my own recipies. attempting a New Belgium 1554 clone on friday. brew, drink, tweak, repeat

cheers!:mug:

new to the forums by the way. ive been lurking for about a year now, and decided to join! Tons of good info out here. even have first year hops growing now! this hobby is too addictive. its great!

This past weekend brewed up a southern english brown ale and kegged a batch of centennial blonde and also an American brown ale..

This weekend I've got an American wheat planned and adding some dry hops into my dead ringer IPA!

Not brewing until Monday or Tuesday. Gonna be doing my Sweet Jeebus Sweet Stout and start prepping for fall/winter beers by reading up on some Christmas/Winter Ales.

Going to brew my first Saison taking advantage of the desert heat. It will also be my first partial mash/partial boil. I normally do all grain/full boil but it is too dang hot outside right now.

I have the fixins for Centennial and a nut brown, what to do first? Hard decision. Really looking forward to fall and winter beer recipes, aah the choices.

Brewed up my cream ale and my saison last night. Going to brew up another batch of my saison this weekend and put it on fruit as well.

Going for a Sorachi Ace, Citra Kolsch"ish" beer. I am going to through some lemon and orange zest in as well. I have been lagging on this one and the weather is cooling so I gotta get it done.

Brewing up 10 gallons of Biermuncher's Cream of Three Crops. Will be my first 10 gallon batch attempt.

Just mashed in my cottage saison. I'm using centennial, bobek, and strisslespalt. I'm bottling my Saison d'ete tomorrow.

Back