TL in Austin Tonight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexLaw

Here's Lookin' Atcha!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For those who may remember me (or would like to), I'll be coming into Austin in a few hours or so to attend the HB 602/HB 660 hearings in the morning. So far, I expect to hit the Uncle Billy's on Barton Springs around most folks' quittin' time. If you would like to meet a legend in his own mind, PM me for my # or just come on out and hope I'm there. You'll have a great time, even if I'm not!

TL

When are you coming down to the Rio Grande Valley? We need some more good people like yourself who know something about home brewing. I feel like I'm the only one down here with a passion for the hobby. Have a great time in Austin, wish I were there!

TexLaw, I'd love to do anything I can to help push this bill up here in DFW. I've been in contact with the folks from Freetail Brewery, but they seem to have their hands full. We need folks to start contacting their reps like crazy to make sure this bill gets through committe intact!

http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/

Use this link to email, call your reps and tell them you want good local Texas beer!

Back