The Coolest Thing I Have Ever Fu*#ing Seen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah come on! What was it? :D

(or you could just let it become another post whoring thread.....)

Post # 1499

Alamo_Beer said:
Yeah come on! What was it? :D

(or you could just let it become another post whoring thread.....)

Post # 1499

ehh.. its kinda looking like it may be..

No, i got really confused, and actually found that post on HBT about the sports car v. the fighter jet.. and wanted to share it..

like i said, i got confused and thought i found it on digg.. so i posted it here, immediately realizing that i found it here...

i'm a dummy.

aekdbbop said:
ehh.. its kinda looking like it may be..

No, i got really confused, and actually found that post on HBT about the sports car v. the fighter jet.. and wanted to share it..

like i said, i got confused and thought i found it on digg.. so i posted it here, immediately realizing that i found it here...

i'm a dummy.

I'm glad you didn't! That could have created a hole in the HBT post/time time continuum!!

JK I don't know what I'm talking about :fro:

Post #1501

Alamo_Beer said:
I'm glad you didn't! That could have created a hole in the HBT post/time time continuum!!

JK I don't know what I'm talking about :fro:

Post #1501

i dont think it would have, i should know.. i am the king of HBT reposts.

This is almost as bad as my "brewing with the brewpastor" thread. You remember that one don't you? It took about a dozen posts to get to the real details. I would agree with the post whoring critique if I wasn't guilty of worse myself!

Back