Greetings from Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgrave61

Reaction score
Hey all..I'm a college student who just got into homebrewing with a couple of my buddies. I'm a fairly new brewer, I have about 4 batches under my belt and came across this site and have found it to be most helpful as we are still pretty green with the process. Any tips for a newbie are greatly appreciated!

-Kyle-

Welcome, be sure to check out our Michigan Subforum Michigan Mashers...

Now as for tips;
My tip is to read the stickies and current discussions on homebrewtalk.com, THIS ENTIRE PLACE IS ONE BIG SERIES OF TIPS.

I alone have posted something like 26,000 tips on here...And I'm only one of 40,000 members.....so you have plenty to choose from. I'm not gonna repost them all here, you're gonna have to do some of the work yourself. ;)

(I mean do you really want us to write everything down that we think is important for you again? ;))

:mug:

haha I mean if you really want to you can write everything down for me. But in seriousness this site is a resource gold mine and I have no problem finding what I need there is nothing but helpful information here.

join a homebrew club they will help you refine your style and techniques as well as give you all kinds of beer related events to go to

Big Rapids is a collage town... the population of students is larger by more than 3000 than the city ... and in the summer when the students leave we all go to sleep ... we live for fall and winter.... because the college is why we are here!!! and the campus occupies about 25 to 50% of the city area so the college paints a collage across Big Rapids!

Back