• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Corny Kegs in NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't search CL and work, but CNJ Craig's List had a listing of a soda whole sale guy selling off a hundred or so. He was located just south of Tom's River.

If you live close to me and are heading down there, let me know, I'll give ya money to get me a few...

If you live close to me and are heading down there, let me know, I'll give ya money to get me a few...
i live right near sayreville (in milltown) and might take a ride down for the 4 for $60. i was actually the person that posted that thread a few months back. i'll give him a call and see if they're still available, but i won't be going for another 3 or so weeks since i'm busy and getting ready to leave the country for a week. we'll have to coordinate so feel free to pm me... how many are you looking to get??

Just spoke with Sam...the owner of the kegs

He still has many available....Both Ball & Pin Lock. He said pin lock are in better shape and I intend to pick up a few of them possibly over the weekend. I will check it out and report back.

PM me if you would like me to pick a few up for you. I'll pick them up when I go and we can exchange cash/merchandise sometime next week or so!

Hello Everyone,

As a follow-up I was able to pick up 5 Ball Lock kegs from him. He had a number of Pin Locks but very few Ball Locks.....

He said he had a bunch more in another truck. As to be expected they were in great need of some TLC needing to be cleaned, O rings Replaced and sometimes bad Poppets.

Thanks to all! :mug:

Back