Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pardon me for my newness . . . . . .

1) Do I wait to ship until I see my grantee has shipped?
2) I assume I need to post I shipped before my granter ships?

Lastly, I'm finding shipping is costing more than the suggested 48oz of local brew. :eek:
Is the norm more like a 6-pack or a few bombers, etc?

Thanks,
'da Kid

Lastly, I'm finding shipping is costing more than the suggested 48oz of local brew. :eek:

Thanks,
'da Kid

Shipping is the worst part, usually.. the least painful way I've found is FedEx Home Delivery with no rush. Takes 3-4 days normally, so no big deal.

Thanks,
'da Kid

Go ahead and ship. We are on the honor system at this point. I hope we do not have any issues with people not shipping.

I use FedEx and created an account which gives me a little discount, I believe. I usually ship ~15lb boxes and the cost is ~$20.

Just a note that it's illegal to ship alcoholic beverages by USPS.

I've been trading for 4 years now so I'm well aware, but thanks for the heads up! It's technically not legal to ship alcohol through any shipping company, but we all do it. Lol

Just got my package in from @ed5388. Can't wait to try these out. Behind is the reason why u havent been able to get my package out yet. I have it all ready, just have to get to the post. Thanks again! Can't wait to get into these. View attachment 310079

Enjoy! Wish I could have fit more in the box, but shipping anything other then flat rate to AK is way too expensive! Lol

I'll grant your wish jtd in Washington

Will ship from Southwest Ohio

Styles = Surprise Me!
(would like to try some Northeast brews) ;)

'da Kid

Did anyone fulfill this yet? I can cover this if NY is Northeast enough for you. I would need a couple days to get to the beer distributor and put a package together.

that Heretic beer should be pretty special too. Rumor has it this Jamil guy is pretty good at brewing or something

Lookie, lookie what Rick sent me:

Rick91981.jpg

That Kelso Industrial IPA will be the finale. I'm an Industrial Maintenance Technician and the can feels like the black oxide tools I use. (Machine oils and chrome wrenches make for a slippery day)

How'd Rick know . . . . . and Thank You.

Cheers,
'da Kid

Finally! I've been really wanting to share some stellar local NH brews! I'd be glad to send the next one, that is if you guys can trust me without 100 posts :(

Side-note: working in shipping and receiving occasionally has its perks! Don't have to make it an errand!

Edit: I went shopping for beer tonight and decided to pick up some goood local stuff for the next person! (1977?)

Back