Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think I have no respect eh? You think I put Wilson in Brady's category eh? At least talk trash about things you know instead of just assuming what I think. My talk is based on things you asses constantly say not what I assume you think. Go ahead...find posts where I did any of things you accuse me of...good luck.

Dude, I have better things to do. Have Moto go back and find those dumbazz posts. They're back there.

I think a big reason players like that fall in line is that if they can be a good team player, they get to be in a locker room with The GOAT.... which is a privilege in itself... and from time to time they might even be able to speak to him... and get lost in those blue eyes

Should we discuss Tom Brady's gleaming white smile and rugged chin dimple?

Wow. Totally ghey... did you both change those moist panties after speaking of your dream guy?

^Bashing. Reported.

On a lighter note (because you arguing efftards clearly need it)...

EarlyHospitableBellsnake.gif

Cheers! (Oh yeah: Hoppy, SeaHawks and Wilson all blow syphilitic goats ;))

Only players to throw multiple TD in each of their team's 1st 8 games of a season twice: Peyton Manning (3) and Tom Brady (2)

more proof Manning>Brady

^Bashing. Reported.

On a lighter note (because you arguing efftards clearly need it)...

EarlyHospitableBellsnake.gif

Cheers! (Oh yeah: Hoppy, SeaHawks and Wilson all blow syphilitic goats ;))

lol, that is funny ****. But he's probably looking at his slow receivers, fat RB and pathetic defense.

I was making fun of you. You're literally too stupid to insult.

Son, that's totally weak sauce you're slinging.
You're off your game.
Kinda like that 4 and 4 (soon to be 4 and 5) dumpster fire you got blazing in Seattle...

Anyway, enough with the forum riff-raff, what's gonna happen tonite?
Jets favored by -2, which is pretty weak considering they're at home.

Hoping for an entertaining slug-fest that ends in a draw...

Cheers! :mug:

[edit] Kick-off time....Yikes! They're all in their PJs! "Do Not Adjust Your Set"

I think I have to actually root for the freakin' Jets here. Just cuz it is so much fun watching Rex Ryan lose. And then look like a total jagoff in his press conf

Yay! The Jets finally found the end zone!

Sheesh...

[edit] That metallic green helmet treatment would be perfect for Saint Patrick's Day in Southie.
Wait - I get it: Red, Green...it's an NFL Christmas in November!

Ah, there ya go. "Hoppy Classic".

Anyway, who'd have thought both the Jets and the Bills would have a better record than the Seahawks at this point in the season!

Awesome! :D

Latest posts

Back