Where to fill CO2 tanks Ogden/Logan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swmalone

Reaction score
I have ordered some kegging equipment and now realize that the only brew shop that I'm aware of near me went out of business.

I am just wondering if anyone has any idea of where to fill up a CO2 tank anywhere between Ogden and Logan. I'm in Tremonton but I figure these would be the closest places that might offer a service.

Any help is appreciated.

I have filled my tank at Airgas in Ogden before. I would call around to the welding gas places in your area to find a location that is closer to you.

I will try calling some welding shops, but I'm in Ogden every now and then so I will just look up where airgas is and have them fill it up.

Thanks.

So I discovered that airgas in Ogden only does cylinder exchange so I drove a 1/4 mile down the road to Norco so that I could keep my shiny, new aluminum cylinder.

So I discovered that airgas in Ogden only does cylinder exchange so I drove a 1/4 mile down the road to Norco so that I could keep my shiny, new aluminum cylinder.

They gave my cylinder back. Maybe I went to Norco???

:mug:

I used to go to airgas and get my tank filled but I called them before I went last time and I was told they only do exchanges. I told the person I had had my tank filled there several times and he basically said that wasn't true.

Weird.

I'm done with them. I sent my wife to get a tank filled one time and they told her they could only exchange and gave her a tank that was 20 years out of date (which I found out the next time I tried to get it filled there) and took my nice tank that had only been filled twice.

Norco is just down the road from the airgas in Ogden and they had absolutely no problem filling my new tank and returning it to me immediately.

Back