What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a 5er with my wife, she said there were 2 gallons left in the keg, I said 1. Closest wins. But it's looking like if it's 1 I'm going to finish it tonight.

these are the type of bets I like making :D I got faith in your volume estimation and the ability to drink 2 gallons if necessary

Five bucks got me a mini of Sierra Nevada Harvest. Easssssy drinking.

P1020630.jpg

Swarley88 said:
So my boss gave me this today. 2011 Darkness. I shed a tear and was one of the happiest moments of my whole life. He also made sure I was getting at least 3 bottles of this years from their distributer. Then when I thought the day couldn't get better, I find out we will be getting two kegs of Darkness too at the restruant.

Nice!

A little something from the most underrated brewery in Oregon. (tastes spot on to my '01 jublelale clone'.

P1020631.jpg

swarles88, I have the jealous. Remmalicious, no jealousy here. when I lived at my dad's, his favorite punishment was for me to cut down a tree, limb it, cut it into logs & haul the logs by hand (rope or chain) to the wood splitter, cut into splittable chunks and split by hand. my step mom found something every day and since my dad was on the road, there was no argument. I hate splitting wood.

A little something from the most underrated brewery in Oregon. (tastes spot on to my '01 jublelale clone'.

Stopped in to Terminal Gravity a couple years ago when I was out in OR for a family vacation. Everything I had there was good, but I don't think they were bottling or distributing anything at that point. Could be wrong tho. I was pretty buzzed by the time we left...

One of my favorite brewery shirts now.

Channel66 said:
2 gallons is close to a case of beer. I'm not convinced that at 8% I can finish it. Especially after a 750 of Gabes galaxy IPA But here's to trying. 48oz.

That galaxy was at least 7. BdC here. Real lawnmower beer for a real lawnmower. :D

image-1969906327.jpg

Another Belgian IPA before we head out for "date night" going to limit myself while out to tear back into that keg when I get home

60oz.

That galaxy was at least 7. BdC here. Real lawnmower beer for a real lawnmower. :D

It was tasty, 100% galaxy?

Nice mower, rear PTO as well?

Back