What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad

ForumRunner_20131014_211705.jpg

David Farragut ... from the Battle of Mobile Bay. I'm a history nerd (among other things.)

Very nice. A lot of people quote him, but don't know where the quote came from. Nice to see someone who does. :mug:

Another Drunkin Punkin. This stuff is too easy to drink and at 8.1% it's definitely making me a little :drunk:

Gabe, I need to talk to you about blending. I just poured the last 1/4 of your Berliner into the last half of my barrel aged farmhouse, and it tastes magical.

I'd wanted to blend the peach half, but didn't have any saison ready and needed the fermentor.

View attachment 154003
The head doesn't go away

Must not be married.

Mikkeller Beer Hop Breakfast. Best black IPA with coffee ever.

That's kind of like be the fastest three legged racing dog with a monkey jockey.

David Farragut ... from the Battle of Mobile Bay. I'm a history nerd (among other things.)

You??? Nerdy???? Nnnnoooooo. ;)

Huh, I didn't know that. Thanks LG.

Although I wouldn't say the HBT app ever really works fine.
Haha, well lets say it works the same then. Actually, it does usually work slightly better. Usually wifi is connected to something faster then the cell network.

The iPhone is actually amazingly functional after the cell service has been deactivated. No calls, no texts. None of the other apps seem to care if they get data from a cell phone tower or from wifi though, except the maps. The location services stuff doesn't work correctly.

CBC. The Great PUmpkin Ale. Best lower abv pumpkin ale Ive ever had. I think they nail the mellow subtle spice and pumpkin flavor/slickness for the lighter style it is although Im a bigger fan of the imperial style pumpkins.

NIZZLE said:
Well how is it?

Amazing!
The spices are strong with this one, but I think it tastes great now. With some age, it will be even better.

Anybody can find a four legged dog-riding monkey....

Well how many black ipas with coffee are there? I think you missed my point. Rivers sure needs to do better than Luck tonight so at least if I lose I don't feel bad about out trade.

Well how many black ipas with coffee are there? I think you missed my point. Rivers sure needs to do better than Luck tonight so at least if I lose I don't feel bad about out trade.

I got your point, just messing with ya.

Smith didn't do jack this week, so Luck has to make up for that performance too to make me feel better about our trade.

I got your point, just messing with ya.

Smith didn't do jack this week, so Luck has to make up for that performance too to make me feel better about our trade.

Well Wallace had 0 points, but it was his bye week. I wouldn't hold your breath on Luck. Novak is saving my butt so far.

In case anyone cares more about what I'm drinking than the Alchy FF league, BdC here after getting some nice compliments on LOTM and Blackberry Berliner at my HB club meeting.

Amazing!
The spices are strong with this one, but I think it tastes great now. With some age, it will be even better.

The '11 is awesome right now. The 12 I found more subdued in the spices than the 11. I'm having mine Saturday along with some other awesome brews to celebrate my grandfather's life.

DisturbdChemist said:
The '11 is awesome right now. The 12 I found more subdued in the spices than the 11. I'm having mine Saturday along with some other awesome brews to celebrate my grandfather's life.

I can't wait to open the next one. I'll probably wait till this time next year.
I might have to go searching for more tomorrow. ;)

Enjoying a Shorts Lil Wheezy Heavily Hopped Amber Lager. Delicious after a successful Nelson Sauvin Saison brew. If its anywhere as good as those hops smell I'll be happy

ForumRunner_20131014_235426.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Enjoying a Shorts Lil Wheezy Heavily Hopped Amber Lager. Delicious after a successful Nelson Sauvin Saison brew. If its anywhere as good as those hops smell I'll be happy

I haves some NS I've been trying to decide what to do with. I'm thinking a 50/50 wheat/2 row grain bill, S05 and a schit ton of NS late additions and dry hop. Just let the hops dominate the entire profile of the beer.

Latest posts

Back