What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just scrape the mold off it'll be fine.

Change of plans, a neighbor dropped off a bottle of his what I assume to be a saison by taste. Cage and corked in a three philosophers bottle with the label half removed, corked with wine cork. Had to use a corkscrew to remove it. It was ice cold on my doorstep when I got home with a note to enjoy. So we'll see, I gave him an old aluminum kettle and Turkey fryer burner awhile back, I guess a .750 of extract saison is fair trade. Tastes like 3711

So does this mean you are letting your wife win the bet?!

This while waiting for brew dogs to come on..... I'm addicted to that show

image-406526228.jpg

What color are the cages on a 2013? Mine came with gold cages. I can't find a date anywhere so I assume he dates on the case.

Could be on the cork if you ever find it.

Just scrape the mold off it'll be fine.

Change of plans, a neighbor dropped off a bottle of his what I assume to be a saison by taste. Cage and corked in a three philosophers bottle with the label half removed, corked with wine cork. Had to use a corkscrew to remove it. It was ice cold on my doorstep when I got home with a note to enjoy. So we'll see, I gave him an old aluminum kettle and Turkey fryer burner awhile back, I guess a .750 of extract saison is fair trade. Tastes like 3711

That'll teach you to be nice!

No work in the morning? ;)

It takes me more than work in the morning to slow him down!

****, I want to get my hands on Warlock. One place had it and it is gone. :(

Stoopid work. My "no drinking M-Th" rule is totally hosed now. Foothills Hoppyum IPA.

That'll teach you to be nice!

It takes me more than work in the morning to slow him down!

I don't think I'm going to finish the last 1/3 even ice cold it's kind of horrible.

Just had the wife pour me another IPA. 72 iz and going strong. My guess is its gone by midnight.

I don't think I'm going to finish the last 1/3 even ice cold it's kind of horrible.

Just had the wife pour me another IPA. 72 iz and going strong. My guess is its gone by midnight.

I'll get an anti 3711 tattoo if you will and we can think of something cool. :D

NIZZLE said:
More fireball with cider.I'm no expert but dose this box of cheese sticks look fuzzy? Or is this normal?
So that's what happens when battered mozz sticks are left on the floor next to the fridge not in the fridge?:)

Eat it. It's totally fine.

HB Amber. This goes down easier than a catholic girl on prom night.

Wait, I was a catholic girl ... on prom night. :rockin:

Are you trying to meet creepy drunk guys on the internet? Oh wait, of course you are.

mcbaumannerb said:
Did you actually get to finish work early today?

Problem with working from "home" on the road is that I'm basically never done with work.

I'm gonna try to have your stuff out by the end of the week Mark.

It's all part of my master plan to fly under the radar for a while and then storm back for the playoffs. Or it just plain sucked. :)

Don't worry, my master plan is to go undefeated until the playoffs and still not get any beer.

Wow. Haha.

And nuzz with a little soy sauce those mozz sticks are tasty.
haha relax. All in good humor. :D
Are you trying to meet creepy drunk guys on the internet? Oh wait, of course you are.
:eek: I resent that remark! If I wanted to meet creepy drunk guys I'd at least hit up a dating website! Sheesh, I do have some standards ... and morals. :eek:
She came to the right place

You know, I never even considered this place for that. Not that I am now, but I certainly never did. Color me short-sighted. :)

PS what is it with ******** on Craigslist who list something for sale and then dick you around about when and where to meet? I have money, you have stuff, let's do it!

And I need a 5 gallon carboy asap but I'd like to try and get it cheap first. :eek:

haha relax. All in good humor. :D

:eek: I resent that remark! If I wanted to meet creepy drunk guys I'd at least hit up a dating website! Sheesh, I do have some standards ... and morals. :eek:

You know, I never even considered this place for that. Not that I am now, but I certainly never did. Color me short-sighted. :)

Telling a guy who is close to a gallon of homebrew in to relax is a little redundant haha. :mug:

My second crack, at a India Red Ale. came out great. This is one of my first brews, that actually tastes/looks/smells commercial quality. I showed some restraint, and didn't toss in a bunch of different hops. I learned KISS works wonders. Dry hopped with Simcoe, Centennial, and Columbus. I might need to post this in the recipes section!

IMG_0626.jpg

I have money, you have stuff, let's do it!

Uh, you sure about that?:D Bwahaha

NIZZLE said:
More fireball with cider.I'm no expert but dose this box of cheese sticks look fuzzy?

Or is this normal?

Thy may have past their expiration date. ;)

My second crack, at a India Red Ale. came out great. This is one of my first brews, that actually tastes/looks/smells commercial quality. I showed some restraint, and didn't toss in a crazy amounts of hops. I dry hopped with Simcoe, Centennial, and Columbus. I might need to post this in the recipes section.

Looks great - good job!

TNGabe said:
Could be on the cork if you ever find it. That'll teach you to be nice! It takes me more than work in the morning to slow him down!

I will glove up and dig for it in the trash can just because I need to know now! It is eating me up since I took the time to boil up a starter, I better get all the info that is available.

Ethos IPA. Glad Tall grass changed their IPA to this instead, wasnt a big fan of the origional one at allz.

Back