Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh hey... what team is tied for 2nd in the league for best defense???

3tgi44.jpg

Nope been a long suffering Hawks fan due to proximity but have always like the Bears as I like smash mouth football. I think the Hawks will challenge for NFC crown but the Bears will most likely fall down to earth a little.

The last time the bears were smash mouth was 85

I look forward to the pats losing this weekend to the birdies :D Im having trouble believing the dolphins can beat the saints (they just might tho) but I can at least take comfort in the fact that the pats will lose!

I picture all the jerseys coming out of the closet ...which I guess is nothing new

IMG_420091937553971.jpeg

LOL... San Fran beats the Rams, so they chant "Seahawks suck". Butthurt much? :D

Then again... doesn't matter what sport it is. San Francisco fans are always classy
http://news.yahoo.com/dodgers-giants-rivalry-led-fan-stabbing-sf-192348244.html

That stabbing is pathetic. It is just a game. Pretty sickening to see happen. ****ing thugs.

In terms of cheering seahawks suck, I think that is great. **** the Seahawks. I hope nothing but the worst for that organization and it's throughly obnoxious classless fans. I will say this, the rivalry is getting better when I wish that if the Niners don't make it that the Seahawks season is ended in the most painful way possible for it's players and fans. Some soul crushing way that makes one question why they watch sports at all.

That stabbing is pathetic. It is just a game. Pretty sickening to see happen. ****ing thugs.

In terms of cheering seahawks suck, I think that is great. **** the Seahawks. I hope nothing but the worst for that organization and it's throughly obnoxious classless fans. I will say this, the rivalry is getting better when I wish that if the Niners don't make it that the Seahawks season is ended in the most painful way possible for it's players and fans. Some soul crushing way that makes one question why they watch sports at all.

I don't disagree with you but it'll be tough to knock them down too many pegs after their big win in the Super Bowl last year...

wait... what??

you mean they DIDN'T win the Super Bowl???

WHAT THE?!?!

you mean they're THIS excited because they've won ONE playoff game last year (their first since I think I've been alive) and they're 3-0 now??

pfft..

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

I don't disagree with you but it'll be tough to knock them down too many pegs after their big win in the Super Bowl last year...

wait... what??

you mean they DIDN'T win the Super Bowl???

WHAT THE?!?!

you mean they're THIS excited because they've won ONE playoff game last year (their first since I think I've been alive) and they're 3-0 now??

pfft..

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Wait, don't forget the year their crowd won them a game when they had gone 7-9 and made the playoffs. :ban:

Its so cute when Mcbrew puts his big boy pants on a parades around after a win over the tough Rams.

Please inform me where I even once mentioned the win last night? I am still thinking the Niners have too many issues to make any real noise. That doesn't mean I can't acknowledge what completely obnoxious tool bags seattle fans are. It is actually nice that I have an extra game in which I have a strong rooting interest in each week. **** the Seahawks and their ********* loud mouth fans.

Please inform me where I even once mentioned the win last night? I am still thinking the Niners have too many issues to make any real noise. That doesn't mean I can't acknowledge what completely obnoxious tool bags seattle fans are. It is actually nice that I have an extra game in which I have a strong rooting interest in each week. **** the Seahawks and their ********* loud mouth fans.

Pot meet kettle I guess

Punity said:
It does give me a smile how worked up he gets over some other team.

I dunno... I'm on board with McBrewski on this one. Freakin Seahawk fans are huge flaming *****enozzles that strut around as if they've actually won something. At least we Pats fans have something to back up our obnoxiousness... Our team is the Most Dominating Team Of The Millennium. Fact.

The Seahawks?? Not so much.

"Yayyyyyy!! We won one playoff game!! We're AWESOME!!!!"

Ehhh. No. Not really.

I dunno... I'm on board with McBrewski on this one. Freakin Seahawk fans are huge flaming *****enozzles that strut around as if they've actually won something. At least we Pats fans have something to back up our obnoxiousness... Our team is the Most Dominating Team Of The Millennium. Fact.

The Seahawks?? Not so much.

"Yayyyyyy!! We won one playoff game!! We're AWESOME!!!!"

Ehhh. No. Not really.

That's mostly hoppy. I realize the fact that we need to win something before talk of being good is viable. But during the season the past doesn't matter one bit.

But seeing him forming at the mouth at the mention of the Seahawks brings joy to me.

Now you know a tiny slice of Patriot fandom this millinium. Just think how sweet it will be when you actually win something!

Seahawks v Pats Superbowl for the next 5 years sounds like a perfect plan for this thread.

He was excited that they actually beat them this year. He couldnt say that last year, which is pretty pathetic

When was the last time the Dolphins were relevant? Wasn't when they were getting their ass kicked in the Super Bowl by the Niners?

Back