Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When was the last time the Dolphins were relevant? Wasn't when they were getting their ass kicked in the Super Bowl by the Niners?

Let us not forget this season already. They beat the colts, who put a whooping on the niners last week. Maybe you have tried to block that out of you memory, but it did happen.

Yup

IMG_449706457888093.jpeg

I don't disagree with you but it'll be tough to knock them down too many pegs after their big win in the Super Bowl last year...

wait... what??

you mean they DIDN'T win the Super Bowl???

WHAT THE?!?!

you mean they're THIS excited because they've won ONE playoff game last year (their first since I think I've been alive) and they're 3-0 now??

pfft..

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

You see, Seattle fans get excited for how good their team IS. That's different from patsy fans that get excited for how good their team used to be.

Actually, I think (gulp) moto raises a good point.

The Pats have been (and continue to be) a good team for quite a few years now. We're not making it up when we call them TMDTOTM (that's The Most Dominant Team Of The Millennium, for the acronym challenged among us). Nobody's won more games or scored more points than they have over the past 12 or 13 seasons - and yes, I do include this year in that figure.

The Seahawks have been good for what, a season now? And they snuck into the playoffs with a losing record a couple years before that.

One of these fanbases have a good reason to be obnoxious.

The other are Seahawks fans.

Man falcons look like dog crap...and not just cause pats are playing well, the wr seriously look disinterested in the game. And Matty Melt well we all know

Back