Hello from Baltimore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fritz_monroe

Reaction score
Just found these forum and figured I'd take a look around. I've been brewing for a couple years. I do partial mash, but will eventually move on to all grain. I only do a couple batches a year, though, so that move could take a long time.

fritz_monroe said:
Just found these forum and figured I'd take a look around. I've been brewing for a couple years. I do partial mash, but will eventually move on to all grain. I only do a couple batches a year, though, so that move could take a long time.
Welcome. :mug:
You found the right place. There is a lot of knowledge here and we will be happy to help you with your conversion to All Grain

Welcome, though i am new, i find this website a very good informative place... enjoy and search around, theres some pretty funny stuff happening...........

Welcome!

Seems like the Maryland homebrewers are growing at a good rate. Maybe we need to have a Maryland chapter of HBT.com meeting in the spring.

Back