What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Ok, we'll give it 2-4 and it hopefully will be open for sign ups. I know an odd13 glass was just part of an offer this last round so...

Join up, it's a jolly good time.

1st year? Wait until next. They'll grow a foot while you are inside eating dinner in coming years.

Farthest one is a 2nd. 3 shoots probably 8 or 9 feet tall. And it grows an inch a day at least. The other two are a little slower but are doing just fine.

To keep on topic. Ol Rasputin. Too lazy for photo

What I'm calling my SNAFU IPA. Was supposed to be the Inaugural Brew on the New Stand House IPA but things went sideways and it boiled for 2 hours. Happy accident, it tastes fabulous and I love it.

1494766909559-1130403689.jpg

[emoji23][emoji106]🏽 at least you're just pulling coax.

I need a session stout. 7 lbs. of prime rib won't cook itself. I hope I'm alive to cook it after this.
View attachment 400481

Partially- I had to add the outlet too- had to do the same yesterday down stairs. Nothing makes sense on how they built this house. Last sip of the growler. Gonna have to hit up the fridge now

Back