What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 400485moving on -hb sour peach saison. Improper glassware. This culture is starting to get very sour. Gotta add more hops to next batch to even it out. @pianoman. Haven't forgot you. I'm waiting for t his pineapple mango sour saison to finish so I can throw some of those bottles in too.

Thanks for the update. Damn THAT sounds good!

Nice after work beer. Big shipping day tomorrow.

Attachments

• 1494808963357.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 34
Finished some yard work. Still a bit to do. Hopefully can brew in the morning. Looks like the only potential brew day for the week. So...

Last edited by a moderator:
Central Coast brewing's Au Juice. A very nice NEIPA style. Juicey and tropical.

aviary-image-1494795357118.jpg

My nephew asked me if this was a soda. Thought the label and name were cool. Told him he can try it in 8 years.

IMG_0935.jpg

So he is four now

He's a little older but he's at the age along with my two that it's getting time to lock the taps. Bought a bunch of perlick locks and the wife keeps telling me that it isn't necessary. Boy is she clueless! She grew up with all sisters.

Pizza Boys DIPA

IMG_0936.jpg

Your always drinking the lager. Have you tried the Lord. Lord Chesterfield Ale is my favorite. Also the brewery which has an excellent tour is only about an hour from Hershey.

Never managed to get over there as much as I have wanted to for years. I love lord chesterfield, but back in my pre 21 and shortly post years yuengling lager was the beer that made me love beer. Holds a very special place in my heart.

Latest posts

Back