What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bet that's ****ing good! Son brought back several CSs, damn good sours!

Yes, I'm just picking up the palette for sours lately. It's been a really nice change from all the hops. I'm really thinking about dabbling a bit into brewing it.

The color is very deceiving yet fits with the theme of a nice barrel aged blueberry sour.

Very tasty. I'll be going back to the store to see if they have more since I only got a single.

Yes, I'm just picking up the palette for sours lately. It's been a really nice change from all the hops. I'm really thinking about dabbling a bit into brewing it.

The color is very deceiving yet fits with the theme of a nice barrel aged blueberry sour.

Very tasty. I'll be going back to the store to see if they have more since I only got a single.

Funny, same here about HBing sours. Good time of year to dabble. Disappointed with many fruit sours, feel I could do better. CS is top notch tho imho.

What are you finding that lacks @pianoman? Some of the beers I've tried I felt could be a bit bigger giving it a slight but more body. Though I don't know how hard that is with the yeast.

This blueberry though is really nice and round. It definitively doesn't taste like a watery mess.

What are you finding that lacks @pianoman? Some of the beers I've tried I felt could be a bit bigger giving it a slight but more body. Though I don't know how hard that is with the yeast.

This blueberry though is really nice and round. It definitively doesn't taste like a watery mess.

Funkwerks I think is missing. Even Pint House Pizza fruit beers are missing.

My fruit hard lemonaids are not..

I never tried some. Maybe I should get off my a.. and drive out to the brewery. Pete Dye built a golf course out there called Riverdale Dunes. If I am correct cs is in brighton. Kind of a rural area north east of denver. How good are they?

Certainly not a sour expert, but fell in love with the Raspberry Petite. Sweet looking course, if they'd only get rid of the water..😊

Oh, water...so much for sleeping in my last day, sheesh!

good OG homebrew

IMG_3435.jpg

Just cracked open my first bottle of HB White House Honey Porter from Northern Brewer. Gotta say....it's GREAT. Full bodied blissful beer. Glad I brewed 3 gallons and will definitely brew again. Think I'll have another :mug:

Latest posts

Back