Iso: Boneyard Notorious Growler or crowlers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopstupid

Reaction score
I can get Alpine and different SD beers Ipa, Sours, Barrel Aged Stouts what ever floats your boat. Alpine is suppose to be releasing the of their special IPA's this month for growler fill.

I'll hook you up. Promise

I might be able to do this. I see it on tap. Just a question if it's eligible for growler fills. I'll let you know.

if you come down to portland, NWIPA usually has it for 15 or so a growler fill

They have Crowlers now and notorious is on draft. Someone help me!

Oh, I'm not in bend. It's three hours away. I'm going there over Thanksgiving, though. If this isn't granted by then, I'll be your huckleberry.

Oh, I'm not in bend. It's three hours away. I'm going there over Thanksgiving, though. If this isn't granted by then, I'll be your huckleberry.

Thanks brah a nother great beer there is Ching Ching from Bend Brewing company

Thanks brah a nother great beer there is Ching Ching from Bend Brewing company

Bum deal: snow and ice caught Central Oregon by surprise the day before our trip. We were trapped in Sunriver and never made it to Bend. I'm still going to try to fill this in Portland, though.

I travel to Bend for business about 4-5 times a year. I'll be there probably late January...if notorious is on when I'm there I'll hit this thread back up. Last time I was there I got a growler of notorious and loved it so much I wanted to get another growler to bring back with me to Philly, but it was tapped...lasted less than 48 hrs. Gotta be quick to get that one.

Would also recommend Crux Tough Love from the Bend area...really good. I grab some every time I go out.

I'd be interested in some real Alpine Nelson (not Green Flash version). This GF knock off version is an abomination to the real thing.

If you like Boneyard, you would probably really enjoy Barley Browns. They are constantly battling for Oregon's best IPA/IIPA. I can get growlers if interested

Back