Fantasy Football 2014 #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The league is now full! :D sandstone is going to join in here today, and that will be team 16. Let the smack talk commence :cross:

Im not picking garcon this year im not picking garcon this year....

In years past, you could see the draft order once you randomized it. This is different this year and they set the random draft order 30 minutes before our draft, so nobody (including myself) will know their place until draft day.

Well that sucks. I know it's not your fault, but I hate crap. How the hell do you prepare for a draft with 16 teams if you don't know where you're drafting???

Is there a way you can set the draft order yourself? So you can randomly pick now, then reorder it later?

Well that sucks. I know it's not your fault, but I hate crap. How the hell do you prepare for a draft with 16 teams if you don't know where you're drafting???

Is there a way you can set the draft order yourself? So you can randomly pick now, then reorder it later?

I can do a custom draft order. Let me see if there is a way to randomize it.

You can still easily set up your draft without knowing draft order. I do it every year but I just need to have at least 3 alternates in case my guy is picked.

though I would like to know, random is way better.

Alright they did let me randomize it in the custom draft order, so the draft order is as follows.

1-montucky (you lucky bastard!)
2-sacks of life
3-drunk monkeys
4-blitzkreig
5-smartypants
6-kansas cultures
7-cornelius kings
8-beer city lions
9-big green machine
10-heckabrood
11-theres always next year
12-cliffs mongoloids
13-marshmellow blues
14-hop cones
15-bog water bruizers
16-whirlfloc yourself

Alright they did let me randomize it in the custom draft order, so the draft order is as follows.

2-sacks of life
3-drunk monkeys
4-blitzkreig
5-smartypants
6-kansas cultures
7-cornelius kings
8-beer city lions
9-big green machine
10-heckabrood
12-cliffs mongoloids
13-marshmellow blues
14-hop cones
15-bog water bruizers
16-whirlfloc yourself

Awesome, thanks Fin! #4 out of 16.... I'll take it!

Jesus s Christ the draft gods hate me haha I had second to last pick last year in the 20 man league

haha but you will get two picks almost back to back though.

Agreed. For a league this big, I want to be in the top or bottom 4 picks. Those middle picks suck, IMO. I won my work league last year picking 14 out of 16 teams.

I had Ridley too but got him like Pick 4. Terrible first half but I had him in with Moreno and Lynch when he had those 20pt games! Those guys locked my playoff spot (ended up losing round 1 by .7 points) and would have won the rest out had I got that extra .8. Oh well such is Fantasy Football.

how do i join? it says i dont have permission :confused:

Ahh didnt even realize it was 16 teams lol enjoy guys!

jesus, filled already..

and last year; i being outside of the lower 48; did ship brews to the winner.. just saying ..

Johnny football! Will be the only browns player on my fantasy team

Starting the clock on the first Johnny Football injury. Let's take a quick look at the schedule and see when they play their first hard hitting defense...... oh there it is..... week 1, Pittsburgh. Good luck!

He's too small to pull that running around stuff in the NFL.

I cant believe NFL.com is already saying johnny is setting the browns up for success. Is that a joke?! IF anything, the browns have set up Johnny for failure.

Whoa buddy. Them is fighting words.

Any evidence to prove me wrong? :D I thought the browns would have a decent year at the beginning of last season, and showed they have some good talent. They failed to make anything of it though, and got worse as the season went on.

2-sacks of life
3-drunk monkeys
4-blitzkreig
5-smartypants
6-kansas cultures
7-cornelius kings
8-beer city lions
9-big green machine
10-heckabrood
12-cliffs mongoloids
13-marshmellow blues
14-hop cones
15-bog water bruizers
16-whirlfloc yourself
They let you do this randomly? Was it a one shot deal? I'm not a fan of my draft position. :(

The Browns will have to show some stability with team management/coaching before players will give it their all. I don't see a strong move on their part for a couple of years at best - and while I'm not a big believer in Johnny Football, the pick wasn't that bad an investment so we will see. And it sure beats the rotation we had behind center last year! :drunk:

Latest posts

Back