HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwahahahahahahahaha!

tumblr_m9wp6ooOGg1rp6k8yo1_400.gif
You herd the man he was trying to get up it was misinterpreted.

Edit:maybe he had a muscle spasm in his leg :p

this thread is very quickly becoming more like the obnoxious cape football thread, you have all become delusional! :D

NIZZLE said:
bwahahahahahahahaha!

You herd the man he was trying to get up it was misinterpreted.

Edit:maybe he had a muscle spasm in his leg :p

Maybe he was just hoping no one saw it or recorded it. After all, it was a Lions game. ;)

NIZZLE said:
Wellllll excuse the foooooook out of us mister dolphin fan.

image-3335796758.jpg

Hahahaha!

finsfan said:
haha i just dont want more cape's in this world!

image-3297883439.jpg

Those two pictures are competing for my new favorite meme! :D

FermentNEthinG said:
Turning out to be a great day on the fantasy football thread indeed!

Damn you Wes and Finsfan!!!!

Anytime. :D

Gonna have to pass on that trade for now fins. They don't even know how long he's gonna be out of the lineup. Or were you trying to pull the wool over my eyes :fro:

haha well hes gonna be back week one and killing it, but with an already amazing texans d i thought you could use another wr since you didnt have a back up, i do need a d tho and you seem to have a few, if you wanna renegotiate send me an offer!

haha well hes gonna be back week one and killing it, but with an already amazing texans d i thought you could use another wr since you didnt have a back up, i do need a d tho and you seem to have a few, if you wanna renegotiate send me an offer!

OK I might. Its just everything I've read is not sure when he will be back. But I didn't deny the offer so its still on the table

Never been much for preseason, but I might take a look at the Texans game tonight.

Ya preseason sucks let's get to the point and play some real ball :) hey Wes you make it to work buddy? What do you do for a living down their in Texas if you don't mind me asking

NIZZLE said:
Ya preseason sucks let's get to the point and play some real ball :) hey Wes you make it to work buddy? What do you do for a living down their in Texas if you don't mind me asking

Never made it to work. Still sitting around in my PJs doing as little as possible. :D
I do residential and commercial window cleaning and pressure washing. Self employed and flexible schedule is great. The one thing that sucks is working in the Texas heat, especially when it hovers around 100 like this past week and gets up to 110.

Never made it to work. Still sitting around in my PJs doing as little as possible. :D
I do residential and commercial window cleaning and pressure washing. Self employed and flexible schedule is great. The one thing that sucks is working in the Texas heat, especially when it hovers around 100 like this past week and gets up to 110.

Nice! I used to do that with my cousin. Need some good help? I'm on my way if so haha! :p

so how does this trophy thing work? does the winner get to drink the dark lord and replace it with something else cuz i really wanna try a dark lord haha

so how does this trophy thing work? does the winner get to drink the dark lord and replace it with something else cuz i really wanna try a dark lord haha

I thought the dark Lord was empty just a topper for the trophy.

finsfan said:
i didnt sit down to watch any game in particular or even to see who wins, just like the sound of football being played again :D

It's a lovely sound, even if its just in the background. ;)

NIZZLE said:
Nice! I used to do that with my cousin. Need some good help? I'm on my way if so haha! :p

You don't want to come down here. I'M looking for a way out of here! :p

Anyone draft Sanchez? He was looking good last year. ;)
[ame]http://youtu.be/qxBEHWFYzbM[/ame]

finsfan said:
idk who cornelious kings are but they drafted him and geno haha AND santonio holmes, poor guys isnt gonna have any offensive points

I think that's who I'm up against week one. WooHoo! :D

Back