What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A short batch of snow day IPA

IMG_1381.jpg

As of 45 minutes ago. ~5.25 gallons Lamebic and 5 gallons Roggenbier in primary. ~4.25 each of Sticke Altbier and Doppelsticke Altbier lagering in secondary, and ~5.5 gallons of Sour Stout. I'll be adding 5 gallons of Weizenbock by the end of the weekend.

My first BIAB English ale in the mrbeer jeg and 2 1/2 gal of my biab pale ale in my 5gal ferm. English ale will be ready to bottle in a couple days

Fermenting now;
JaVanilla Porter
Deception Stout
Red Velvet cake (yes, a cake flavored beer)
Bourbon Vanilla Imperial Porter

Brewing now;
Left Hand Milk Stout

:tank:

Fermenting now;
JaVanilla Porter
Deception Stout
Red Velvet cake (yes, a cake flavored beer)
Bourbon Vanilla Imperial Porter

Brewing now;
Left Hand Milk Stout

:tank:

Nice! I like some Left Hand Milk Stout. Have you brewed this one before?

Also, I just put up my house IPA at 1.072 OG and lots of hoppy goodness!

Pitched yeast into a Honey Hefeweizen about 5 hours ago. It's already bubbling madly. Doesn't have any actual honey, but I did use honey malt as a specialty grain.

I figured since honey is 100% fermentable, gives little to no flavor or aroma in beer, why not go with honey malt that actually does. :)

Fermenting:
5 Gallons of My Honeys Hefewizen (I brewed if for my wife, hence the name.)
3 Gallons of Cream Ale test batch.
5 Gallons of Edworts Apfelwine
6 Gallons of Cornucopia Tropical Fruit wine.

To Bottle:
2.5 Gallons Strong American Ale.

Up Next: ???

Pitched yeast into a Honey Hefeweizen about 5 hours ago. It's already bubbling madly. Doesn't have any actual honey, but I did use honey malt as a specialty grain.

I figured since honey is 100% fermentable, gives little to no flavor or aroma in beer, why not go with honey malt that actually does. :)

I would love to hear how that turns out.

Busy weekend. Did 3-10 gallon batches! Citra SmAsH, Lite centennial and citra Pale Ale and a stout! 30 gallons happily fermenting away!

I just bottled my first batch of home brew last week an NB caribou slobber. I have a IPA in the secondary dry hopping now.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Home Brew mobile app

5 gallons cream ale
5 gallons strawberry pale ale
2 gallons cinnfully delicious apple cider

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

I finally got to brew yesterday, I did 10 gallons of English style(?) rye pale ale. Maris Otter and rye, Fuggles for bittering, Goldings late additions and Nottingham yeast fermenting at 60F.
OG came out 1.072, much higher than I was shooting for but I'll take it. The mash was almost 2 hours because of other things I was trying to get done at the same time.

we have all sorts of projects going on
1 carboy of perry
1 carboy of dry strawberry
1 carboy of rosemary, lavender mead (the aroma is heavenly!)
1 carboy of blueberry mead
1 carboy of hefewiesen
1 carboy of cranberry pale ale
1 oak barrel (5 gal) of a belgian style trippel
and lastly a carboy of english style bitters
This weekend I have one last project. a hefewiesen with blood orange and rosemary

My son has joined my in the hobby and we are trying all sorts of new ideas. I am sure some will suck but who knows

Lagering 5 gallons of maibock and 5 gallons cali common. Also have 5 gallons black ipa and 5 gallons of oatmeal stout in carboys. Along with 3 gallons of rhubarb wine and one gallon of blueberry pomegranate wine in primaries.

Back