What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you have definitely been busy Melana. What a way to start 2014!

Yes I have! If not for Yooper giving me the courage and recipe for my first AG batch a few months back I wouldn't be here. I took a 4 year break from brewing and now put up 10 gallons whenever space, time, and the weather allows.

First brew of the year for me, a Belgian Quad that I did a 2 starters for. Going to give this one 6 months before opening a bottle.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

1389822025573.jpg

5 gallons arrogant bastard clone

1 gallon Belgian wheat

5 gal of my first homebrew attempt I'm calling Hallelujah Red (Irish red ale) just bottled I can't wait to try

Three batches this year already.

A Nelson Sauvin White IPA that I just kegged (so technically no longer in a fermenter...)
A Chocolate Porter.
A highly experimental Tangerine Ale - no idea how it will turn out.

This weekend I'm brewing an amber ale that SWMBO and I absolutely loved last time. Unfortunately FedEx delivered the hops I ordered and need for that recipe to another house and now no one knows where they are.

5 gals of Bourbon Barrel Porter in the secondary, 5 gals of Dry Irish Stout and 5 gals of Private Rye in the bottle conditioning, and last but far from my last LOL I'll have 5 gals of Raspberry Wheat in the primary in about an hour. Life is good!

Cheers!

I've got a Flanders Red, Flanders Pale, Tart of Darkness, Consecration and Kriek in various states of souring. I've got a Calypso SMaSH in primary and a Heady Topper clone carbonating in the keg. I'll be brewing something tomorrow but haven't decided what yet.

Started a Belgian strong on Wednesday night. Already hit my target gravity today. Tossed in the honey and candi sugar this afternoon.

Only 3 gallons of my earl grey imperial ipa after bottling today. I need to brew might RIS tomorrow now. . Or blueberry heffe .. Can't decide

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Only 3 gallons of my earl grey imperial ipa after bottling today. I need to brew might RIS tomorrow now. . Or blueberry heffe .. Can't decide

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Record a vote for the RIS! Too bad my only attempt ended up covering the laundry room... note to self: do not ferment RIS in 5.5 gallon carboy. :/

Sent from my KFSOWI using Home Brew mobile app

Smoked Wheat: Bottling Wednesday

Bourbon Dubbel: Bottling first week of February

Bruxelles Blonde: Just went into fermenter.

All three were kits from Brooklyn Brew Shop

Next brew will be my first where I put together my own recipe... and move up to two gallons at a time.

I've got a bunch on the go right now.

• Milk Stout (in fridge, just added gelatin last night)
  • A Vienna/Simcoe SMASH IPA
  • Citra Pale Ale
  • 10-gallon batch of Stone Ruination Double IPA clone recipe
  • Irish Red Ale
  • Nut Brown Ale (1-gallon batch)

This weekend I'm doing a double-brew-day, brewing up 5 gallons each of the Dogfish Head 60 Minute clone and Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde.

Got an oatmeal stout fermenting with a second generation of Denny's 1450 and it is RAGING a mere 36 hours after pitching. This, despite being at a steady, controlled 62 deg. Pretty sweet.

And got a small 3-gallon batch of cider and Notty finishing up.

5 gallon pale ale brewed today
5 gallon light American ale moved to secondary today
1 gallon cider
Next week a dry stout

Sent from my HTCONE using Home Brew mobile app

Back