Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, i was having too many heart attacks to keep posting. B's dominated the first two periods of that game and the Flyers domubated the third and OT. Luckily Boucher absolutely blows and the B's were able to finally get a shot on net in OT and thats all it took.

I wonder if they are still chanting JVR.

Nah, i was having too many heart attacks to keep posting. B's dominated the first two periods of that game and the Flyers domubated the third and OT. Luckily Boucher absolutely blows and the B's were able to finally get a shot on net in OT and thats all it took.

I wonder if they are still chanting JVR.

Did you watch the same game? The Flyers dominated your B's for all of maybe 5 minutes in Game 2. That game last night reminded me a LOT of last years series. Flyers totally outplay the Bruins, and the Bruins end up getting a lucky goal at the end to win.

Game 1 was a total piss away game by the Flyers. Pathetic effort, and the Bruins did what any good team would do to a team playing like that.... blow them out!

Game 3 should be all Flyers again. Flyers have been a better road team all year, and I wouldn't be suprised to see them take both games up there in Boston.

I mean Boston has to get a lead first before they choke right? :ban:

Should be a fun game no matter what though.

I would love to see Richards and Giroux on a line together. It doesn't matter who JVR plays with if he plays the way he did last night! I just feel like Richards needs some life, and having Giroux and JVR on a line together when JVR is playing the way he is, is just a waste of Giroux's talent. Maybe that would wake Richards up a bit too.

I can see the Flyers coming back from a two game deficit, especially if they play the way they did last night.... but no way they come back from a 3 game lead again!

Even Boston isn't that pathetic....

...or are they?

Can you imagine the Boston newspapers/fans crapping all over their Bruins if they lose their two home games up there?

I'm getting sick of watching Mike Keenan struggling through his game analysis during the intermissions. Jones, Roenick, Milbury are all good but Keenan just sucks. Then he stands there beaming, as if he just said something really profound. Meanwhile, he gets bailed out by the other guys.

Does Roenick have the biggest head/face ever? I never realized arturo7 had his picture as his avatar. Every time they zoom in on him, it looks like i'm watching 3-D.

_

Bolts have quietly become the best team that no one gave a chance. Looks like they have no choice now. The refs might as well be wearing Ovechkin jerseys - he's getting away with 3+ obvious slashes per game and they still can't hand him a win. Lightning closes it out tonight.

Philly waiting to try another crazy comeback this year? Don't think it's going to work...
Washington....wtf? If they go out in 4 I think they should trade ovechkin (maybe to the sens for filip kuba? :) )
Detroit and Nashville can try, but I don't think San Jose or Vancouver will lose this round. And then I am sure they will find a way to both choke and lose in the 3rd round. :p

Go Sens (in 2012/2013, cuz we will suck it up again this year I think)

Philly on the ropes, Caps swept by the Lightning, Red Wings/Sharks game heading into overtime and possibly a Shark 3-0 lead in the series. These playoffs are crazy and fun this year.

I picked B's and Sharks to make the finals at the beginning of this round, looks like its even more likely now. Nashville/Vancouver is the most interesting so far, although the Sharks/Wings game was the most entertaining.

If the Preds take it to 6, which I think they will, me and my buddies are making the trip up to Smashville on Mon.

Detroit is slipping.

Argh! Another hard-fought game and D blows it in OT. Sharks are lookin real good. Even though Detroit controlled the puck almost the entire game, SJ took advantage of the penalties and the defense and the goalie kept the puck out of their net enough to make the difference.

At least Kronwall got a real big hit on Heatley. That was fun.

Lightning are getting a little much needed rest.
C'mon Philly - take the Bruin goons to 7!!!

I thought Detroit could hang with the Sharts, I guess not. Look out, they will crush Vancouver, and whatever weak sauce comes out of the East. I can't stand to see a Cali team win the cup, boooooooooooooo.

_

Never, Philly brought a knife to a gun fight in the goalie department.

_

Yeah, a butter knife.

Tough to lay all the blame on the goalies, however, when the Flyers are constantly out of position. How do you let Chara walk in from the point in a 5-on-5? I love it, but that's just terrible hockey.

Back